• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will Hillary Be Indicted?

Presodent Kaine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i tell moon he's being annoying all the time, but that's where that should end, not whining about stopping him from posting

same for bsf or any other mouthbreathing trump moron starting a thread every time they see a new tweet or remember a parody login

I'm clearly in the wrong here. I just think he's lives a shitty, divorced, lonely life who likes getting under the skin of people for fun. Which is a really sad thing to do.

I'm clearly in the wrong here. I just think he's lives a shitty, divorced, lonely life who likes getting under the skin of people for fun. Which is a really sad thing to do.

you don't know anything about my life you pock marked, height challenged face painting goofball

Huma put them on weiner lap top so that she wouldn't be killed. She saw that Monica not cleaning that blue dress saved Monica's life. She didn't know weiner was still texting. She used a USB to load them on wieners computer as her life insurance policy.

Last edited:
Back