• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Likely indictment

LOL That's like the top of the laundry list of the far left critique of Clinton.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Hillary is a centrist, so she is hated by the fringes of both sides (myself included).

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Hillary is a centrist, so she is hated by the fringes of both sides (myself included).

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk
I agree probably the thing I like about her the most.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure if Trump wins we can safely blame the dems for nominating a shit show of a candidate that couldnt make the lay up. Lol oh and dems can blame.....wait for it.....BUSH and the Russian! We all can walk away from this.

Trump is showing again just how little he cares about the truth. Even after knowing the indictment story is 100% a lie, Trump has used at every stop today. His Camapign manager Kellyanne Conway was asked about retracting the statements. She smiled and said, "The damage is already done."

Nice.

Pretty sure if Trump wins we can safely blame the dems for nominating a shit show of a candidate that couldnt make the lay up. Lol oh and dems can blame.....wait for it.....BUSH and the Russian! We all can walk away from this.

Just out of curiosity, why do you think Obama win in 2008 and 2012? I'm sure you won't answer for fear of a GOTCHA moment, but I'd love for you to articulate an explanation.

The New Black Panthers stole the election....all three of them...

Just out of curiosity, why do you think Obama win in 2008 and 2012? I'm sure you won't answer for fear of a GOTCHA moment, but I'd love for you to articulate an explanation.

YO 89, you probably just missed this question.

If you don't think flying Bill around the globe and putting him up in $10,000/night accommodations to the tune of $8M per year isn't lavish, I don't know what to tell you.

I'm not saying the money isn't being directed towards charitable causes. I'm saying it's being spent lavishly.

Also, go fuck yourself.

You are not wrong about the lavish spending. According to Charity Navigator, The Carter Center is able to achieve 72% of the Program Expenses of The Clinton Foundation with Administrative Expenses that total only 33% of those at The Clinton Foundation. In other words, Administrative Expenses at The Carter Center are one-third of the amount spent by Clinton, yet Carter provides over two-thirds of the programs.

The bottom line is that Jimmy Carter runs a much more efficient charity than Bill Clinton.

Obama is a turnout machine. This year's nominee is struggling to put away a dude who brags about groping women.

YO 89, you probably just missed this question.

I think he's answered it before. He thinks Obama won because he's black. Of course that makes no sense at all considering being black hasn't helped anybody else win the presidency.

Yeah but bkf has said that black people mindlessly vote in one bloc for the Santa Claus Party and especially did so when it was for one of their own

Ok, sport. Whatever you say.

Enjoy your day.[/QUOTE

So was your post false or not? Do you admit that your statement that 7% of funds are spent on grants and the rest on salary and overhead is false? I enjoy how the inability to admit fault trickles down from Trump.

You are not wrong about the lavish spending. According to Charity Navigator, The Carter Center is able to achieve 72% of the Program Expenses of The Clinton Foundation with Administrative Expenses that total only 33% of those at The Clinton Foundation. In other words, Administrative Expenses at The Carter Center are one-third of the amount spent by Clinton, yet Carter provides over two-thirds of the programs.

The bottom line is that Jimmy Carter runs a much more efficient charity than Bill Clinton.

WTF are you talking about? According to Charity Navigator- 86.9% of all funds that come into the Clinton Foundation are used for programs.

Only 8.7% of funds sent to the Clinton Foundation are used for "Administrative Expenses.

https://www.charitynavigator.org/ind...ry&orgid=16680

Financial Performance Metrics
Program Expenses
(Percent of the charity’s total expenses spent on the programs
and services it delivers) 86.9%
Administrative Expenses 8.7%

Trump is showing again just how little he cares about the truth. Even after knowing the indictment story is 100% a lie, Trump has used at every stop today. His Camapign manager Kellyanne Conway was asked about retracting the statements. She smiled and said, "The damage is already done."

Nice.

while the DNC probably is paying women to say Trump raped them when they were 13. Damage was done there too. Level that shit out and lets make it fair and see where it falls.

Its an interesting race. Pollsters don't want to have a record of being wrong. So the closer it gets to election day, they are going to hedge their bets and say its tightening up because they don't want to be the poll that says it's Clinton +6 and look like the jackasses when Trump wins. But Clinton could still be up fairly comfortably.

On the flip side, Trump has the "I don't give a shit, I just want to be entertained" vote, which is probably way higher than you college educated liberals can wrap your heads around. No celebrity candidate has ever lost an election, and there's a reason for that.

Hard to tell how it turns out. But I've been all about that 14:1 Trump odds from my first post on these here Tunnels, cause I see the matrix.

As for actual predictions, I'd expect the results to skew about 2% towards trump's favor from the #silentmajority. Trump will be president if he gets one of Michigan, PA, or Wisconsin. When Polls were showing Hillary up 4% in those 3, I would guess Hillary wins. If trump starts polling even like Moonz said in Michigan, that 2% will put him over the top.

Due to the lack of land lines, polls skew against millennials and Hispanics.

Someone who has an understanding of foundation work would never be caught dead citing that first article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back