• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Likely indictment

In other news how bout them clintons?!

Can we change the title of this thread to the Official 8XDeacs Discussion Thread?

Deacs89, of all the 8XDeacs in the world, you're the 8XDeaciest

Does anyone else read his posts with the voice of Bobby Moynihan's Drunk Uncle character from SNL? It makes me laugh every time.

Does anyone else read his posts with the voice of Bobby Moynihan's Drunk Uncle character from SNL? It makes me laugh every time.

Guys do you? Guys ??? Don't worry they are behind you. Youre doing good. Keep fighting the good fight

This thread is the train wreckiest of all thread train wrecks and I love it!

Guys do you? Guys ??? Don't worry they are behind you. Youre doing good. Keep fighting the good fight

tumblr_m5xnaxjBq41rshzzto1_500.gif

The problem with saying it is "highly likely" she is indicted is that the guy saying it isn't sitting on the grand jury that would consider such a thing. That's the problem with indicting a public figure. You could have her dead to rights and on video assraping an infant and it would still be a tough sell to indict in today's political climate. Might be that it's "highly likely" the case goes to a grand jury, but beyond that you can't tell. What I can tell you is they better get on that shit before the end of January because the whole case will magically disappear when/if she is elected.

The problem with saying it is "highly likely" she is indicted is that the guy saying it isn't sitting on the grand jury that would consider such a thing. That's the problem with indicting a public figure. You could have her dead to rights and on video assraping an infant and it would still be a tough sell to indict in today's political climate. Might be that it's "highly likely" the case goes to a grand jury, but beyond that you can't tell. What I can tell you is they better get on that shit before the end of January because the whole case will magically disappear when/if she is elected.

this seems like hyperbole but i'm not sure

I was wondering what we possibly could've had 90 posts on since 8am....all Cam's leadership.

The "source" could also be the same guy who used a dormant Twitter account to post the link to Marc Rich data.

something i did yesterday apparently forced rjk's hand to put me on ignore

:panda:

She is FUCKED

Fox News Channel's Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips:

Related Video: Monica Crowley: The Classified Emails Are "Shiny Object" To Distract From Clinton Foundation Corruption

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told Baier that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information have been taken from it.

Back