• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Likely indictment

ha, first time catamount hit with the dreaded LIBERAL tag

Yeah catamount fuck you, you super liberal!

this is the end game for every conversation you have with anyone that doesn't agree with you. oh to be a liberal.

I am a pretty hard core conservative. FWIW.

You know someone for 20 years and find out on a message board that they are a liberal. Has our whole friendship been a joke too?

What bull shit. Fact is if HRC didn't get indicted already, it is not going to happen, especially after she gets in The WH. I still believe this shit is totally overblown. Ok, I get she used a system she shouldn't of used. Guilty and she concurs. Hasn't it been proven that others have done so in the past? Has there been any proof that there was criminal intent? I do love you Dumpers. Hanging on this bs issue when there are so many others that make sense.

HRC will be in Office for four years and will not run for a second term. The Country will get past a bad president as it has done before so many times before. They're politicians; they all suck, Dump included.

Also, lolol at the 8xDeac calling Catamount a liberal. Incredible stuff.

BrettBaeir has now walked back this entire story. But it's AFTER his lie is impacting the election and Trump is using it at every stop.

It got picked up by many more media outlets. He got punked and his laziness is impacting the election.

The FBI is trying to doing things they haven't done in decades. There needs to be a lot of investigations of who is doing this.

What bull shit. Fact is if HRC didn't get indicted already, it is not going to happen, especially after she gets in The WH. I still believe this shit is totally overblown. Ok, I get she used a system she shouldn't of used. Guilty and she concurs. Hasn't it been proven that others have done so in the past? Has there been any proof that there was criminal intent? I do love you Dumpers. Hanging on this bs issue when there are so many others that make sense.

HRC will be in Office for four years and will not run for a second term. The Country will get past a bad president as it has done before so many times before. They're politicians; they all suck, Dump included.

Mobile pos rep

Comey is an honorable guy trying to do the right thing with a political hot potato. No matter what he does 50% of the political loyalists are going to be pissed at him. This isn't Comey's fault. It's Hillary's fault.

Then why did he make the choice to break FBI protocol about influencing elections?

Comey is an honorable guy trying to do the right thing with a political hot potato. No matter what he does 50% of the political loyalists are going to be pissed at him. This isn't Comey's fault. It's Hillary's fault.

The big problem is Loretta Lynch's sham of a Justice Department. They might as well have Bill Clinton running it.

The FBI has got to be super frustrated, since the Obama/Lynch Justice Department is not about to come down on all the shit going on with the Clinton Foundation & State Department when Hillary was SOS. Obama has already lied thru his teeth about what he knew. Hillary has lied & destroyed evidence....and Lynch does nothing. If you want to look at a department that is acting totally political, look at the Justice Department, not the FBI.

Last edited:
Yeah. Comey was supposed to do nothing especially because there was nothing to report.

Yeah. Comey was supposed to do nothing especially because there was nothing to report.

"Nothing to report". LOL. Nothing wrong with destroying evidence, PH? Nothing wrong about lying when you said all subpoened emails had been turned over, PH?
Nothing wrong with sending classified emails on non-secured servers, PH? Nothing wrong with destroying classified documents, PH? Nothing wrong with quid-pro-quo selling political access to the State Department in return for million dollar donations to the Clinton Foundation, PH?

Being quiet and leaving the impression that the investigation was closed would also have influenced the election.

Also, I'm pretty sure his intent was not to influence the election. Without intent there isn't a violation. Sound familiar?

I don't think Comey was trying to influence the election. I think he was only concerned with protecting his ass. And I am not even sure that is a particularly bad thing.

"Nothing to report". LOL. Nothing wrong with destroying evidence, PH? Nothing wrong about lying when you said all subpoened emails had been turned over, PH?
Nothing wrong with sending classified emails on non-secured servers, PH? Nothing wrong with destroying classified documents, PH? Nothing wrong with quid-pro-quo selling political access to the State Department in return for million dollar donations to the Clinton Foundation, PH?

He reported all that last Friday? Missed that. I thought he just reported that there were so emails he hadn't even seen yet that may or may not be relevant.

Being quiet and leaving the impression that the investigation was closed would also have influenced the election.

Also, I'm pretty sure his intent was not to influence the election. Without intent there isn't a violation. Sound familiar?

So rushing out a letter when there was no evidence that the emails were relevant was the prudent and thoughtful thing to do?

If the last word to congress is the investigation is closed and it is not, in fact, closed, then informing congress of that fact as expeditiously as possible is the prudent course. Can you imagine the hue and cry if he announced this coming Monday?

At that point he didn't even know if the emails were relevant to the Clinton investigation. There wasn't even at warrant at that point. His act was purely in self interest and undeniably influenced the election.

If, as you claim, the act was purely in self interest, then a fortiori he lacked the intent to influence the election.

What? Influencing the election could certainly be in his self interest.

Back