• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bridgegate verdict- Both Guilty on all charges

Was at a WFU law reception last night, talked to a guy who is close personal friends with one of the defendants. He thought they'd be working on Christie's presidential campaign together, totally shocked at this turn of events. Believed that Christie was definitely the guy behind it all.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Had forgotten that Christie was in charge of Trump's transition team-oooops! Good thing Christie sent Ivanka's father in law to the big house. Trial timing wouid have been slightly less than ideal.

I've got Christie over both HRC and Trump in the most likely to be impeached first pool. I'm also with cville in the Chaffetz over Ryan next Speaker pool.

Chaffetz is a complete tool and swimming in way deeper water with the Clintons than he is used to. It'll be a repeat of the 90's with the Pubs again looking like idiots.

Chaffetz is a complete tool and swimming in way deeper water with the Clintons than he is used to. It'll be a repeat of the 90's with the Pubs again looking like idiots.

Your boy Gowdy is lucky to have the 2018 Governor escape hatch. Speaker's going to be a shitty job for the forseeable future.

Back