• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
What of his 100 day plan do you agree with and which do you not? What do you think will be enacted first? I think it will be backing out of TPP.

Last edited:
I think the first thing will be a shutdown of all the press that said anything bad about him, will help spin all the subsequent policies.

The Board meltdown might actually be worth the trade war.

(((That ad has certain overtones))))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really is a great ad. It's a shame he couldn't keep that going this whole time. The side shows really hurt.

He nailed it.....and it's now or likely never.

"It's a Fresh Wind That Blows Against the Empire"

"The corrupt businessmen that funnel money to themselves and out of the pockets of the everyday Americans."

Tremendous line right there.

"The corrupt businessmen that funnel money to themselves and out of the pockets of the everyday Americans."

Tremendous line right there.

If it wasn't for certain posters here, that would be a shocking lack of self-awareness.

This thread is as super awesome as your official soccer thread! I expect it to have similar awesome results because you are such a witty guy!

Hopefully all the libs here have been using a proxy to post because otherwise you'll be getting a visit from Trump internet policia

Hopefully all the libs here have been using a proxy to post because otherwise you'll be getting a visit from Trump internet policia

It will be nice to have an Administration capable of running a website.

You bitches better get ready for Madame President.

You had 30 years to derail her, and you couldn't. She is either the greatest criminal of all time and part of the biggest conspiracy known to man, or she really isn't the boogieman and all of you are big stupid sheep being led around by flunkie radio personalities.

which is it?

Back