• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

Trump needs to forcefully disavow all of the white nationalists, KKK groups and hate mongers that are public celebrating and committing other public acts. He is the President elect now and these groups think he validates them.

Trump is going to shock everyone, the right the left, it's going to be something. You can't nail down that guy, because he gives no fucks.

I think he cares about America

I think he cares about his legacy

He's been planning this for a very long time.

Chris Matthews just nailed it

Infrastructure

Go over seas and get those trillions being socked away

Rebuild this country

Trump could be the modern Rockefeller and FDR

He gives good sports takes too. The 1:15 mark cracks me the hell up

I was thinking today how disappointed the left must feel after 8 years of Obama; all the hope and anticipation and just a few things to show for it. I believe Trump supporters/right will likely show the same disappointment in 4/8 years.

Take it from an old guy; the "revolution" ain't happening. Some things, sure, but not what the zealots want.

Cynical, maybe. Just the way I see it.

Last edited:
I was thinking today how disappointed the left must feel after 8 years of Obama; all the hope and anticipation and just a few things to show for it. I believe Trump supporters/right will likely show the same disappointment in 4/8 years.

Take it from an old guy; the "revolution" ain't happening. Some things, sure, but not what the zealots want.

Cynical, maybe. Just the way I see it.

Good, because you have a strong track record of being right.

Trump needs to forcefully disavow all of the white nationalists, KKK groups and hate mongers that are public celebrating and committing other public acts. He is the President elect now and these groups think he validates them.

Not going to happen. That's his base.

Good, because you have a strong track record of being right.

Sorry, I didn't mean my comments to knock Trump, his anticapated Agenda or what may or may not happen. While I didn't vote for T, I didn't vote for H either so I really didnt have a horse in the race. And I haven't voted Dem since '72 and prefer a much more Pub line of thinking. Well, usually.

I just been down this road before with political Agenda's and because the way Washington works and how the Founders established the checks and balances system of ours, real shit can't and usually doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Trump gonna change the way Washington works. He'll pull off the lobbying rules he proposed in his 100 point plan. He needs to nail enough of his plan to stay 8 and that's an easy one with 90%+ popular support and the pulpit to shame anyone who doesn't agree.

We didn't hear shit about which congressmen held up certain things in Washington the past X years. When Trump puts a congressman on blast it'll be front page news, cause everything Trump does is front page news, which congressman will stand up to the threat of 4 years of trolling/bullying from the loudest microphone the world has ever heard? Very few of them

Not going to happen. That's his base.

Not that I don't expect you to feel this way but is there even just a small part of you and let's say as a group liberals and media that aren't exhausted of making predictions and being wrong. I mean this streak is bordering on cal Ripken territory. Do you at least realize it and your statements are just your hopes and desires or do you just have a short memory like a gunslinger and just keep ripping it till someone pulls you out of the game. Either way it's quite impressive. I hope at some point you might progress to a well let's see what happens at this point but either way Bravo

Last edited:
The role of pompous condescending ass here has already been taken by jhmd.

Seriously can some of you give it a rest for a few days.

Why don't you allow yourself a 5-minute break from your sorry outlook. You're really pathetic.

How about we wait and see if Trump comes out and forcefully disavows the racism, KKK, white nationalism, etc. When he does, then you can go after ph.

Back