• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

Not going to happen. That's his base.

Oh good lord. Trumps base is not the kkk. Trump has been burned in effigy by open minded forward thinking Americans more in two days than Obama was by racist backward thinking trump voters over eight years.

Oh good lord. Trumps base is not the kkk. Trump has been burned in effigy by open minded forward thinking Americans more in two days than Obama was by racist backward thinking trump voters over eight years.

Then I anticipate a forceful disavowel, as I am sure you do, Turd.

Trump gonna change the way Washington works. He'll pull off the lobbying rules he proposed in his 100 point plan. He needs to nail enough of his plan to stay 8 and that's an easy one with 90%+ popular support and the pulpit to shame anyone who doesn't agree.

We didn't hear shit about which congressmen held up certain things in Washington the past X years. When Trump puts a congressman on blast it'll be front page news, cause everything Trump does is front page news, which congressman will stand up to the threat of 4 years of trolling/bullying from the loudest microphone the world has ever heard? Very few of them

90% popular support; you meant 47.5% didn't you? C'mon, as persuasive as the guy can be, anyone who thinks his road will be an easy one is kidding themselves.

Last edited:
We must have a different definition of "base." I'm saying white nationalists and people who publicly demonstrate their disdain for racial, ethnic, and religious minorities were among (1) early proponents of building a wall, deporting Muslims, and halting Muslim immigration, (2) voted for Trump in the primaries, and (3) will be the last ones off the Trump train.

Do you all define "base" differently or think I'm wrong on #1, #2, or #3?

90% popular support; you meant 47.5% didn't you? C'mon, as persuasive as the guy can be, anyone who thinks his road will be an easy one is kidding themselves.

Yeah really. Trump won because he won 2/3 among the large group of voters who didn't like either candidate. I think I saw that Trump had 60% disapproval in exit polling. That would mean around a sixth of Trump voters didn't even approve of him.

I was saying he'd have 90% support in changing lobbying rules he proposed in his 100 day plan

Yeah really. Trump won because he won 2/3 among the large group of voters who didn't like either candidate. I think I saw that Trump had 60% disapproval in exit polling. That would mean around a sixth of Trump voters didn't even approve of him.

He also won because we use the electoral map, not the most votes cast. No mandate here.

How about we wait and see if Trump comes out and forcefully disavows the racism, KKK, white nationalism, etc. When he does, then you can go after ph.

Actually, what I am more concerned about right now than Trump talking about white nationalism is your side getting your Trump-hating hoodlums to stop rioting and destroying property in many cities across the country.

I didn't see so-called white nationalists out in the streets rioting eight years ago or four years ago when Obama was elected.

Actually, what I am more concerned about right now than Trump talking about white nationalism is your side getting your Trump-hating hoodlums to stop rioting and destroying property in many cities across the country.

I didn't see so-called white nationalists out in the streets rioting eight years ago or four years ago when Obama was elected.

Someone thought they should have.

That's Trump's and the Republicans' job now. Good luck, fellas. #maga

Trump knew it was by any means necessary to defeat the establishment

You know who fell asleep with a smile last night?

Bernie and Elizabeth

And as for the pubs in congress?

Kneel before zod

Why the concern? Trump voters don't live in cities

Has there been any riots? I have seen some protests and a couple of flags burned.

Cw8zgdKXcAAKv7j.jpg

Why the concern? Trump voters don't live in cities

I guess that I just have a natural aversion to anarchy. Also, the people who tear things up and burn things down are never the ones who have to pay to repair the damage that has been done.

Isn't that pretty much how the map looks every presidential election recently? Dems win in the city and the Pubs win the Rural vote. Trump did turn some counties. But he still lost the PV by a million.

Back