• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

Last time I checked, California was a part of the union. As a matter of fact, it is our top economic engine.

My point being you can look at it your way and contend there was no "movement" as all of you stated before I started arguing, or you can look at it my way which indicates there was. Up to you which way you want to look at things, I just wanted to counter your line of thinking.

And he has clear support of the AMERIcaN people

He lost the popular vote and thousands of people are demonstrating against him all across the nation. I've never seen a president-elect have so many demonstrations against his election before he even started his first term.

But keep apologizing for Comrade Trump.

My point being you can look at it your way and contend there was no "movement" as all of you stated before I started arguing, or you can look at it my way which indicates there was. Up to you which way you want to look at things, I just wanted to counter your line of thinking.

If there is no clear winner of all the people, it's not fair to only side of extreme votes away. If you take Hillary's extreme followers away, to be a "movement" you'd have to take Trump extreme pockets of support away.

If there is no clear winner of all the people, it's not fair to only side of extreme votes away. If you take Hillary's extreme followers away, to be a "movement" you'd have to take Trump extreme pockets of support away.

If you take out the extreme voters on both the republican and democratic side, Trump won 85% to 15%.

He lost the popular vote and thousands of people are demonstrating against him all across the nation. I've never seen a president-elect have so many demonstrations against his election before he even started his first term.

But keep apologizing for Comrade Trump.

Bush 2000, and that protest was justified. This one is a bunch of spoiled millenials who have never understood how to handle failure in their insular little bubbles. Let's all just hope these "protests" don't end in destruction of property and looting.

Do you think Trump is spending much time wondering if he has a mandate or not? Perhaps he's going to ask Hillary if she wants to have a joint presidency?

Here are the totals and percentages as they stand today

Romney '12 got 7.9% of his vote total from California
Obama '12 got 11.9% of his vote total from California

Trump '16 got 5.2% (-2.7%) of his vote total from California
Hillary '16 got 9.5% (-2.4%)of her vote total from California

The narrative that Hillary relied more heavily upon California for votes than the previous Democrat is false. The math disproves it. She received a lower vote total and a lower percentage of her total votes from California.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Bush 2000, and that protest was justified. This one is a bunch of spoiled millenials who have never understood how to handle failure in their insular little bubbles. Let's all just hope these "protests" don't end in destruction of property and looting.

Jesus, this. Read where there is a safe space on campus at UVA for those grieving. I mean, I'm more than disappointed as well, but these protests and #notmypresident shite is effin' delusional.

Here are the totals and percentages as they stand today

Romney '12 got 7.9% of his vote total from California
Obama '12 got 11.9% of his vote total from California

Trump '16 got 5.2% (-2.7%) of his vote total from California
Hillary '16 got 9.5% (-2.4%)of her vote total from California

The narrative that Hillary relied more heavily upon California for votes than the previous Democrat is false. The math disproves it. She received a lower vote total and a lower percentage of her total votes from California.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Dude you're really bad at math and logic. Obama won CA by 23 points. Hillary is up 28 points. You yourself pointed out how many votes have yet to be counted, and we both agree that most of those are from California.

Take the L

Last edited:
now, you are simply trolling.

I'm not. Its impossible to re-find something you read on the google because there are so many hits. But basically 1 out of 7 voters (14%) of the population were polled as stating they found neither candidate qualified for president and some outrageous amount of those voters (75-85%) voted Trump, off of memory.

Dude you're really bad at math and logic. Obama won CA by 23 points. Hillary is up 28 points. You yourself pointed out how many votes have yet to be counted, and we both agree that most of those are from California.

Take the L

You were wrong before, and moving the goal posts doesn't help your argument. Hillary got less of her vote percentage from California than Obama did 4 years ago, yet you have stated that California is responsible for inflating her vote total. Its not. You are wrong, move on.

To make it easier for you to understand. Hillary got 90.5 of her vote total from the remaining 49 states. Obama got 88% of his vote total from the remaining 49 states.

You were wrong before, and moving the goal posts doesn't help your argument. Hillary got less of her vote percentage from California than Obama did 4 years ago, yet you have stated that California is responsible for inflating her vote total. Its not. You are wrong, move on.

lol, run the math again with the 4 million uncounted California votes using your logic. Or just I'm willing to bet $100 when all votes are counted you're being a donk. If you're right, should be an easy $100. although I have the advantage of knowing how basic arithmetic works.

I'm not. Its impossible to re-find something you read on the google because there are so many hits. But basically 1 out of 7 voters (14%) of the population were polled as stating they found neither candidate qualified for president and some outrageous amount of those voters (75-85%) voted Trump, off of memory.

That doesn't change the fact that Hillary won the popular vote. This alone negates any concept of a referendum.

If you insist on your nonsensical concept of taking CA out of the national vote, the only way to justify doing so is to take the states that total the same number of votes for Trump away. When you do this, Hillary still wins.

Once again, showing it's not a referendum on anything.

That doesn't change the fact that Hillary won the popular vote. This alone negates any concept of a referendum.

If you insist on your nonsensical concept of taking CA out of the national vote, the only way to justify doing so is to take the states that total the same number of votes for Trump away. When you do this, Hillary still wins.

Once again, showing it's not a referendum on anything.

Yes RJ, I am aware that if you take 3 million votes away from both sides, Hillary wins. My point is Trump closed the Dem-Rep gap in something like 46-47 states. Its not that complicated. I show CA +5% dem AZ +5% dem, GA +1.5%. I haven't looked at all states, but I've looked at around half. Feel free to find more. The first 2 are 2 of the biggest latino states in the country. I'd start looking at the others.

Last edited:
lol, run the math again with the 4 million uncounted California votes using your logic. Or just I'm willing to bet $100 when all votes are counted you're being a donk. If you're right, should be an easy $100. although I have the advantage of knowing how basic arithmetic works.

My "logic"? I just did simple % calculations. You claimed that Hillary's popular vote total was especially inflated by California. The percentages don't show that. Currently the difference between her and Obama '12 is -2.4%. Are you wanting to bet that the final California vote tally will make up more than 11.5% of her total vote?

My "logic"? I just did simple % calculations. You claimed that Hillary's popular vote total was especially inflated by California. The percentages don't show that. Currently the difference between her and Obama '12 is -2.4%. Are you wanting to bet that the final California vote tally will make up more than 11.5% of her total vote?

Yes they do to the first bold. Yes I do on the 2nd bold.

You can PM juice and ask him if he's sent the $100 he lost from the who wins the president bet we had. If the answer is no, he can just hold onto it and pay you if you win.

Yes RJ, I am aware that if you take 3 million votes away from both sides, Hillary wins. My point is Trump closed the Dem-Rep gap in something like 46-47 states. Its not that complicated. I show CA +5% dem AZ +5% dem, GA +1.5%. I haven't looked at all states, but I've looked at around half. Feel free to find more. The first 2 are 2 of the biggest latino states in the country. I'd start looking at the others.

BBut he didn't win that many states.

The reality is he LOST the popular vote. This alone disqualifies your premise.

Also winners in a referendum aren't protested in over half a dozen states after the election.

Back