• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

You bitches better get ready for Madame President.

You had 30 years to derail her, and you couldn't. She is either the greatest criminal of all time and part of the biggest conspiracy known to man, or she really isn't the boogieman and all of you are big stupid sheep being led around by flunkie radio personalities.

which is it?

You don't have to be the greatest criminal of all time if you are in bed with the sheriff and the prosecutor. I think that is a bit closer to the truth than Hillary being a mastermind that is just a too slick to get caught.

It would be a great task to fool someone as unbiased and diligently observant as yourself.

Who is the person that has to tell Trump that congress doesn't just work for him like employees? Because he's not going to like that surprise.

What issue got the most press this past month? Trump claiming to sexually assault women
What is the tipping point state for this election assuming 538s probabilities are correct relative to each other? New Hampshire
What was the first state Trump won in the primaries? New Hampshire
Which Democrat won that state? Bernie Sanders
What was Bernie Sanders main boogeyman? Wall Street
What is the Wall Street regulation that Trump wants to reverse? Dodd-Frank
What is the reverse of Dodd Frank? Frank Dodd
Who or what is Frank Dodd? He is a character in Stephen King's The Dead Zone.
What is his main trait? Serial sexual assualter and murderer
What else is The Dead Zone about? A clairvoyant character named Johnny Smith. The book was written 37 years ago.
What is Johnny Smith's ultimate task? To foil a bombastic, outsider, and secretly fascist first time politician who had deigns on the presidency.
What state was this politician from? New Hampshire

Get it yet?

You don't have to be the greatest criminal of all time if you are in bed with the sheriff and the prosecutor.

Once maybe. Twice even. A lifetime of investigations, obstruction, well-funded dogged opposition? I don't know, man :noidea:

There a very small part of me that would love for trump to win just so we could see what a unhinged, train wreck of a government we would have and all the dwarves would finally realize what a ridiculous delusional self-serving unethical shitbag trump really is.

What issue got the most press this past month? Trump claiming to sexually assault women
What is the tipping point state for this election assuming 538s probabilities are correct relative to each other? New Hampshire
What was the first state Trump won in the primaries? New Hampshire
Which Democrat won that state? Bernie Sanders
What was Bernie Sanders main boogeyman? Wall Street
What is the Wall Street regulation that Trump wants to reverse? Dodd-Frank
What is the reverse of Dodd Frank? Frank Dodd
Who or what is Frank Dodd? He is a character in Stephen King's The Dead Zone.
What is his main trait? Serial sexual assualter and murderer
What else is The Dead Zone about? A clairvoyant character named Johnny Smith. The book was written 37 years ago.
What is Johnny Smith's ultimate task? To foil a bombastic, outsider, and secretly fascist first time politician who had deigns on the presidency.
What state was this politician from? New Hampshire

Get it yet?

Are we all just characters in a Steven King novel? Now this is starting to all make sense.

Who is the person that has to tell Trump that congress doesn't just work for him like employees? Because he's not going to like that surprise.

Same remedial tutor who should have defined and explained silent and majority to Trump.

Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Hope.

Hope is a beautiful thing. It's helped break chains and build nations.

Many people point to an unfailing sense of hope as the one thing that led them to success.

For me, for Donald Trump, hope has been a yolk - I do everything I can do destroy it within my self, as it isn't productive and can only lead to disappointment. He's never been able to win the election.

Hillary Clinton couldn't and can't lose this election. They are too powerful. The Clintons own congress, the rest of the government, the media, and have a virtual army of people who have been indoctrinated into the liberal mindset since 1st grade. Trump is the right man at the right time for America, but he's fighting against the wrong electorate - conservatives are a dying breed, and that's on us - we lost the education war and after Clinton comes to power, we'll lose the Mexican vote forever. The supreme court will be so liberal that I'll be dead by the time it has any hope of coming back. I know I'm beaten, because I fully expect the government to take my firearms before I die. It'll be a slow process, but eventually, the mountain of paper will grind me down.

I've known it since the day after Obama took office. At the time, there wasn't a single standout name in the Republican party. I looked at the field and said to folks, "yes, we've now got one of the least experienced presidents in the history of the United States. But who can beat Hillary Clinton in 8 years?"

No one has had an answer for that.

I have to fight hope so hard because, for me, Donald Trump is basically the perfect president. He's internationally conservative with a strong background in trade - those semi-isolationist principles will keep us out of the war with Eastasia. He's the most moderate presidential candidate we've had in my lifetime. He's openly supportive of the LGBT movement. He's very moderate in his religious views (especially for a red candidate). He's openly supportive of legal immigration. He's big on law and order. He wants accountability in the media and wants to break up competition-killing mega-corporations. In short, he has experience with all the things that I think a president should be able to do.

I know that he's the last president that I'll actually want to vote for. After he loses, the "establishment" (such that it is/will be) will demand a more "traditional" religious candidate. Read that as zealot, because that's pretty much what our last few options have been. The conservative movement, forced down this path by the establishment, will continue to die out - the NRA will scramble, because at some point, they will realize they have hitched their wagon to the wrong horse. That will probably be about the same time (10 years from now?) that our gun rights start to take irreparable blows.

tl'dr: I'm drinking an unhealthy amount tonight.

Shut it down. Shut it all down. There has never been and never will be a better post on the OG Boards.

Hope.

Many people point to an unfailing sense of hope as the one thing that led them to success.

For me, for Donald Trump, hope has been a yolk - I do everything I can do destroy it within my self, as it isn't productive and can only lead to disappointment. He's never been able to win the election.

Hillary Clinton couldn't and can't lose this election. They are too powerful. The Clintons own congress, the rest of the government, the media, and have a virtual army of people who have been indoctrinated into the liberal mindset since 1st grade. Trump is the right man at the right time for America, but he's fighting against the wrong electorate - conservatives are a dying breed, and that's on us - we lost the education war and after Clinton comes to power, we'll lose the Mexican vote forever. The supreme court will be so liberal that I'll be dead by the time it has any hope of coming back. I know I'm beaten, because I fully expect the government to take my firearms before I die. It'll be a slow process, but eventually, the mountain of paper will grind me down.

I've known it since the day after Obama took office. At the time, there wasn't a single standout name in the Republican party. I looked at the field and said to folks, "yes, we've now got one of the least experienced presidents in the history of the United States. But who can beat Hillary Clinton in 8 years?"

I have to fight hope so hard because, for me, Donald Trump is basically the perfect president. He's internationally conservative with a strong background in trade - those semi-isolationist principles will keep us out of the war with Eastasia. He's the most moderate presidential candidate we've had in my lifetime. He's openly supportive of the LGBT movement. He's very moderate in his religious views (especially for a red candidate). He's openly supportive of legal immigration. He's big on law and order. He wants accountability in the media and wants to break up competition-killing mega-corporations. In short, he has experience with all the things that I think a president should be able to do.

I know that he's the last president that I'll actually want to vote for. After he loses, the "establishment" (such that it is/will be) will demand a more "traditional" religious candidate. Read that as zealot, because that's pretty much what our last few options have been. The conservative movement, forced down this path by the establishment, will continue to die out - the NRA will scramble, because at some point, they will realize they have hitched their wagon to the wrong horse. That will probably be about the same time (10 years from now?) that our gun rights start to take irreparable blows.

dm0gvsh04sfb6npeagfj0wlymejdbcm1bv5d1kfeb3khmqviwddarjdktqqxxros.jpg

I am curious about who he was talking about because it sure isn't Donald Trump

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Hope.

Excellent post...and I'm afraid that you are right. This is probably the nation's last chance. We are at a tipping point. If Hillary & the Democrats win today, the Welfare State will have officially arrived. Soon thereafter, the Democrats will have incorporated more beholden voters with more giveaway programs and the number of voters riding in the wagon will be able to permanently outvote the taxpayers who are paying for & pulling the wagon. The nation will have reached the point of no return.

Back