• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

lmao - you would have got to the same place either way. don't kid yourself.

104.76% this. The OGB left didn't vote for the last two moderate Republicans who ran, and they ain't voting for the next two either. The cloak of the Shill says "If only..." Sell that to somebody who might buy it.

Trump is aligned with the religious right. Pence is about as religious right as you can get.

Pence and Cruz will be the presumptive 2020 GOP frontrunners starting tommorrow. GOP base has no love for Kirk, Portman, or Collins. Best 2020 general election GOP candidates wouid be Kasich, Nikki Haley, or Ben Sasse, but none are centrist on social issues.

Trump is aligned with the religious right. Pence is about as religious right as you can get.

That was the bone thrown to the religious right. You are more aligned with the religious right than Trump.

My boy, Paul should be leading that party, but the NeoCons are too entrenched at this point.

Trump would have absolutely decimated the power of the religious right. Hell, he would have paved the way for a moderately religious democrat to run against him in 2020. The campaign slogans basically write themselves.

Dummy. You don't think all the bandana/oakley/tank top wearing deplorables arent evangelical? That's baked into their DNA.

And they will lose if so. That's not a winning ticket.

GOP ceased being a functional national party in 1992. It's why they've lost the PV in 5 of the last 6 presidential elections, soon to be 6 out of 7. Need new policies or a new base. Couldn't beat a horrifically bad candidate because they nominated an even worse candidate.

Your earlier claim that the Clintons own Congress was silly. HRC may not be able to even get Scalia replaced. House will have non-stop open ended investigations. She can't pass shit through the House and will need to nuke the filibuster if Dems ever control the Senate before 2021.

Fiscally, it just makes so much more sense to have a conservative mindset..

This line of thinking is worse for the country than the bible-thumpers, IMO. At least the conservative economic mindset of the past 36 years or so.

We'll see. I have a feeling a Clinton white House will be the most legislatively productive in a generation.

Where do I sign up for this? A Congress that actually does something? SCORE!

bgza9.gif

This thread is as super awesome as your official soccer thread! I expect it to have similar awesome results because you are such a witty guy!

hello again, cutie

From 8/7/15 on the Republicans from POTUS thread. I'll settle for $140. $1,400 is a little rich, a $10 bet seems more this board's style. I mean if you'd "gladly" do it, I assume you'll do it for any amount, but I can be generous, I just bet the big bucks cause I'm pretty much always right about everything.

I responded to your post about WillHill.

For reference

William Hill has as 14:1 for president, and that predictwise site has him as 14:1 for the republican nomination.

hello again, cutie

For reference

Oh this is so cute! You are trying to get a rise out of me on a night where someone you don't really even truly support probably won the presidency.

Have fun, sweetheart. Have fun.

Oh this is so cute! You are trying to get a rise out of me on a night where someone you don't really even truly support probably won the presidency.

Have fun, sweetheart. Have fun.

just don't say I'm not witty. I'm rather witty. I just hate soccer.

Cool.

Enjoy hating a game that billions of people enjoy. I hope that works out for you.

Back