• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

If you want beef than bring the ruckus, president Trump ain't nothing to fuck wit'

Last edited:
the United States will come to regret this.

the United States will come to regret this.

As will my investments.

But whatever. I just hope the Dem party has gotten the Clintons completely out of its system and that they will be properly shunned and shamed moving forward. Fuck them and their egos. The Pubs have both houses to go along with the presidency for the next 4 years because the Dems have no chance at the senate in 2018, so let's see hot they govern.

The silver lining is being able to ridicule all of the dummies who voted for him when the comedy of errors starts, the recession gets going, and the country goes down the tubes. You can't deny it's you guys this time.

I hope he spends a ton to rebuild infrastructure like he says. The Pubs sure haven't seemed to care up until now.

I predict he won't charge Clinton with anything and the wall isn't getting built. Probably will crack down on undocumented people unless they work for his company.

I expect tax cuts and surpluses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

So what is the realistic wish list for a successful next 4 years regardless of your political leanings?
- Commitment to infrastructure
- Improvements to Obamacare
- Modest tax cuts

They will repeal Obamacare before having anything to replace it . This will drive millions out of coverage and raise rates for everyone.

Tax cuts will create mountains of debt.

Putting aside the concerns of him causing WW3 with his rhetoric/thin skin, and ties with Russia...I'm most concerned about the repeal of the Affordable Care Act with no viable replacement.

Cool.

Enjoy hating a game that billions of people enjoy. I hope that works out for you.

I'm thinking dv7 will never consider me a human being again, but I have to agree with him on the worlds football:

It is a game of genius.

There a very small part of me that would love for trump to win just so we could see what a unhinged, train wreck of a government we would have and all the dwarves would finally realize what a ridiculous delusional self-serving unethical shitbag trump really is.

Hey I got my wish. I actually kinda wonder if Trump wanted to run for pres more than actually be pres. Do you think he woke up this AM and said "oh shit"? Or is his wack pack gonna do all the work while he golfs w Putin?

Paul Ryan is impressive

Never really paid attention to him before

Hey I got my wish. I actually kinda wonder if Trump wanted to run for pres more than actually be pres. Do you think he woke up this AM and said "oh shit"? Or is his wack pack gonna do all the work while he golfs w Putin?

He wasn't planning to win going into last night. I can tell you that much. This transition is going to be interesting. Probably still comes in on time and under budget.

Somebody at work made the comical point this morning that around 11 PM last night, Trump and Melania went upstairs for a few minutes of reprieve. Part of their private conversation was probably something to the effect of, "Uhh honey. This might actually happen."

What we learned is that Nate Silver isn't as good as predicting who is going to win the election as James Comey. Bro was way ahead of this fastball.

Back