• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

I really don't understand why people hate Obama

Dude keeps it real
I thought after the first couple years he really matured into a good president.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

The Official President Trump thread

I really don't understand why people hate Obama

Dude keeps it real

Race baiting !
1e781eca1528f3da58d39379cef05978.jpg

Is it even possible to sue the president? Are all his legal issues going away?

And it begins -- fuck you earth and science. We will all reap what you Trump voters have sewn.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/trump-picks-top-climate-skeptic-to-lead-epa-transition/?wt.mc=SA_Twitter-Share

Energy policy is quickly becoming my biggest concern with Trump. He's batting around some serious insider names for cabinet posts in that industry (like Clinton would with Wall Street), and I fear for our natural areas a little. For all the squishiness of Trump on any opinions, that dude likes making money over all else. I worry what the long term ramifications will be of the short term gains there.

There will at least be a comforting nostalgia with FNC going back into belligerent "SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT !" mode again.

I think the enthusiasm gap from the primary never being fully healed hurt her.

That's crap. She was a badly flawed, though otherwise qualified, candidate. There was a yuge enthusiasm gap, and few voters remotely liked her. That and apparently every white male showed up at the polls yesterday. And it was a change year, and she wasn't a change candidate in the slightest. But even then, I believe Biden/Gillibrand win last night fairly easily. And at the heart of it, the Clintons' egos put themselves ahead of country and party and screwed over both country and party. So fuck them both for the rest of their lives.

That's crap. She was a badly flawed, though otherwise qualified, candidate. There was a yuge enthusiasm gap, and few voters remotely liked her. That and apparently every white male showed up at the polls yesterday. And it was a change year, and she wasn't a change candidate in the slightest. But even then, I believe Biden/Gillibrand win last night fairly easily. And at the heart of it, the Clintons' egos put themselves ahead of country and party and screwed over both country and party. So fuck them both for the rest of their lives.
Maybe that wouldn't have happened if Biden had run but he didn't. It was either Clinton or Sanders. The primary was ugly. You don't usually have supporters of the losing candidate protesting.

Last edited:
One day in the future, after things have settled down and begin to normalize again, we will all look back on this Trump becoming President thing and cry or be dead because he started a nuclear war or banned us from the country.

guy probably should've run for president

Ryan shouldn't have run. The Donald ran and kicked Hillary's crooked arse to kingdom come and it was a great thing to watch last night. Just to see Rachel Maddow & Chris Matthews with their opened mouth dis-belief and to see NBC's Andrea Mitchell's swollen eyes from crying. All worth it--like listening to Woody Durham after Carolina lost a game.

Ryan shouldn't have run. The Donald ran and kicked Hillary's crooked arse to kingdom come and it was a great thing to watch last night. Just to see Rachel Maddow & Chris Matthews with their opened mouth dis-belief and to see NBC's Andrea Mitchell's swollen eyes from crying. All worth it--like listening to Woody Durham after Carolina lost a game.

Definitive Trump voter -- driven purely by spite and enjoying watching women cry.

classic time for reff to show up

cool, a literal "ha! servse those libs right!" victory dance.

#loweredexpectations

Maybe that wouldn't have happened if Biden had run but he didn't. It was either Clinton or Sanders. The primary was ugly. You don't usually have supporters of the losing candidate protesting.

Biden was the only heavy hitter who even mulled a run to challenge Hillary. No one else dared. Bernie and MOM were jokes. Plain and simple that the Clintons elbowed everyone else out of the way, and everyone else let themselves be elbowed because of what the Clintons were in the past. And everyone else had to know how much baggage Hillary carried with her and how bad a candidate she is, but they silently crossed their fingers and hoped her name and fundraising would pull her through. And it didn't, so now we're pretty well fucked for the next 4 years.

Biden was the only heavy hitter who even mulled a run to challenge Hillary. No one else dared. Bernie and MOM were jokes. Plain and simple that the Clintons elbowed everyone else out of the way, and everyone else let themselves be elbowed because of what the Clintons were in the past. And everyone else had to know how much baggage Hillary carried with her and how bad a candidate she is, but they silently crossed their fingers and hoped her name and fundraising would pull her through. And it didn't, so now we're pretty well fucked for the next 4 years.
Greatness favors the Bold.

Back