• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump: Dems favorability down to 31%! All time low! Sad!

Ryan shouldn't have run. The Donald ran and kicked Hillary's crooked arse to kingdom come and it was a great thing to watch last night. Just to see Rachel Maddow & Chris Matthews with their opened mouth dis-belief and to see NBC's Andrea Mitchell's swollen eyes from crying. All worth it--like listening to Woody Durham after Carolina lost a game.

Did we stop having the Worst Poster Contest because it wouldn't be close anymore?

lol.... Like why even be a climate skeptic? What are you not sure about at this point?

CNN is showing a bunch of commielib dipshits marching to "protest" the election outcome. You know how you "protest" an election result? Show up the day before.

Now go home.

What if they did show up to vote yesterday?

Can the west just secede please? Cali, Oregon, Washington, and Colorado. Y'all can keep the rest. I strongly urge the east coast to do the same. We can be close allies depending on who is part of the new eastern states....

fingers-crossed.jpg

Holy shit. Obviously it would never happen, but it should. The various regions are so different, and the gap is just widening. I'd honestly feel more comfortable in Mexico, than any Midwestern state.

Can the west just secede please? Cali, Oregon, Washington, and Colorado. Y'all can keep the rest. I strongly urge the east coast to do the same. We can be close allies depending on who is part of the new eastern states....

Please don't hang Illinois out to dry.

Go in peace, so long as you specifically agree to take LA with you.

I would miss the surf, but it's a sacrifice I'd be willing to make, particularly considering that Arizona will likely be the new coastline when the big one hits.

#calviction

Please don't hang Illinois out to dry.

Look, we really love Chicago, it's a top notch city, but if we let one in.....you understand.

I would miss the surf, but it's a sacrifice I'd be willing to make, particularly considering that Arizona will likely be the new coastline when the big one hits.

Take the city of angels? A world class city, and a financial powerhouse? Los Angeles is amazing. You got yourself a deal!

According to the calexit article, we are going to need a 2/3 vote in the house and senate to pass an amendment allowing California to secede. Don't you try and pull a fast one on us!

What

Ah so that's what all the climate skepticism is about. Cashing in on that beach front property in Arizona.

Trump is reminding me of Pat McCrory a little too much with some of these names. He's not hard right, but he's not going to check that movement. Buckle up.

Trump's policies won't pay your mortgage. They are much more likely to cost you your job and let Donnie, Jr., buy your house out of foreclosure.

Video of trump after election waiting for climton and obamas call

Trump's policies won't pay your mortgage. They are much more likely to cost you your job and let Donnie, Jr., buy your house out of foreclosure.

What are people like you going to do if Trump somehow gets his massive infrastructure spending plan going? It's something President Obama should have championed, although I doubt Pubs would have let him have it anyway because it would be an overwhelming success for our economy. I can think of literally nothing wrong with deficit spending that puts people to work upgrading our national electric grid, or roads, etc...

Should be a universal policy idea. But of course I think single payer should be too, so I'm pretty twisted.

yeah i don't get it. why is upgrading our roads and especially utilities like power grid and internet not an insta-win for the politicians?

Trump considering hyper-conservative Alabama senator Jeff Sessions for his cabinet:

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/11/jeff_sessions_attorney_general.html

Sessions on the issues:

http://www.ontheissues.org/Senate/Jeff_Sessions.htm

He should get a nomination if he wants one. I personally don't care for ultra conservatives, but they won and to the victor go the spoils. Had Hillary won would you act surprised if you saw "ultra liberal" cabinet nominees?

yeah i don't get it. why is upgrading our roads and especially utilities like power grid and internet not an insta-win for the politicians?

Because deficit!

It'll be interesting to see how the party of low spending and deficits reacts to a President from their party who wants to ramp up spending.

Back