• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Melania Trump worked illegally in US

People who don't think Hillary is smart are morons or blindly partisan. Which category do you fall in ELC?

She is good at staying out of trouble somehow. She has not shown a shred of competence in the public arena as SoS and did nothing as Senator. Now if you want to say she is smart because she went to Harvard and can speak coherently, fine. Trump has certainly shown a degree of intelligence in the business world and went to Penn, but I'm not up on my high horse pretending he is brilliant or smart, even though I guarantee he has a lot more sense in that arena than anybody else on this board.

My vote was cast already for Johnson, so I won't be rejoicing in the victory of either of these clowns. I'd rather see Trump win just as a kick in the pants that the establishment so needs, but you can impeach his ass after a few months if you'd like.

Come back to reality, ELC. come back.

First of all, she went to Weslyan and then Yale Law not Harvard.

As a Senator, she fought the GOP to get healthcare for 9/11 first responders. She expanded her CHIP to cover more kids. She was one of the leaders to get Lily Ledbetter passed. Those are off the tyop of my head. I'm there are things she sponsored and worked on if I wanted to look.

People who don't think Hillary is smart are morons or blindly partisan. Which category do you fall in ELC?

Being intelligent and being competent are not always the same thing.

As a Senator, she fought the GOP to get healthcare for 9/11 first responders. She expanded her CHIP to cover more kids. She was one of the leaders to get Lily Ledbetter passed. Those are off the tyop of my head. I'm there are things she sponsored and worked on if I wanted to look.

She went to Wellesley not Weslyan.

She is good at staying out of trouble somehow. She has not shown a shred of competence in the public arena as SoS and did nothing as Senator. Now if you want to say she is smart because she went to Harvard and can speak coherently, fine. Trump has certainly shown a degree of intelligence in the business world and went to Penn, but I'm not up on my high horse pretending he is brilliant or smart, even though I guarantee he has a lot more sense in that arena than anybody else on this board.

My vote was cast already for Johnson, so I won't be rejoicing in the victory of either of these clowns. I'd rather see Trump win just as a kick in the pants that the establishment so needs, but you can impeach his ass after a few months if you'd like.

You really have convinced yourself that this policy wonk "hasn't done anything." Hate here for whatever reasons you want to, but dude she has worked her ass off on policies that have tried to help people.

And she's a criminal. Where on your head is that?

Back