• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Melania Trump worked illegally in US

WaPo doing the bidding of the Clinton campaign. Very light on details and then there's this whopper, which is absolutely untrue:

She has said she was granted the permit because of “extraordinary ability,” but experts say that visa category is generally reserved for people whose accomplishment is at the level of a Nobel Prize winner. It would be unusual, they say, for a model with no college degree to qualify.

The law in question is not "generally reserved" for those types of people. Those types of people, who generally make up about 0% of the applicants, can qualify with merely a Nobel Prize. The other way to qualify is to meet 3 qualifying criteria. Models routinely qualify if they can show they've appeared in some big mags because that generally leads to qualifying for 3 of the criteria. There is an additional "totality" test applied upon meeting 3 or more criteria which is pretty subjective.

That having been said, she can't be paid for work as a B visitor. She can work as a B1, since that's for business, but she can't be paid. I suspect there are ways around this, like getting paid after the fact or having your employer overseas pay you. She had a damn quick turnaround of less than 2 months to get her work permit though. That is lightning fast in 1996.

No matter how quickly she got legal, she did work illegally and did get paid. Dance ELC, dance.

This was also SOP of Trump Models.

RJ trying to deny beautiful women the ability to make a living in this great country. Shame on you RJ. Shame.

There is no such thing as an overabundance of super models. Damn you and all of your kind, RJ.

No matter how quickly she got legal, she did work illegally and did get paid. Dance ELC, dance.

Obama said illegals could vote with no repercussions. Dance around that.

Obama said illegals could vote with no repercussions. Dance around that.

You're changing the topic. It's apples vs oranges. If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you. Duck, dodge, deflect............ :willynilly::willynilly::willynilly:

Go ahead RJ, pick which excuse you will use.

Incidentally, I didn't dance around shit if you read my last paragraph. WaPo is light on details, as usual.

Because that is 100% a lie.

He is saying you won't be deported if you vote. True, there is no process of cross-checking registered voters with illegals, but a false claim to US citizenship is the only unforgivable offense in immigration law. You are permafucked if you make a false claim to it. Voting is an attestation of US citizenship.

He is saying you won't be deported if you vote. True, there is no process of cross-checking registered voters with illegals, but a false claim to US citizenship is the only unforgivable offense in immigration law. You are permafucked if you make a false claim to it. Voting is an attestation of US citizenship.

IF YOU ARE A CITIZEN....you are descending into bob territory.

You're totally misrepresenting what is stated in that video.

Hillary has her maid handling classified docs and access to SCIF room, but this is more important.

IF YOU ARE A CITIZEN....you are descending into bob territory.

An "undocumented citizen". She was pretty clear with her question and why she used the term citizen and it wasn't because of US citizenship.

This doesn't matter to me, but you douchebags who have based your support of trump on his immigration stance can eat some more crow. Your candidate is a charlatan and you are a moron.

This doesn't matter to me, but you douchebags who have based your support of trump on his immigration stance can eat some more crow. Your candidate is a charlatan and you are a moron.

Guess you're voting for somebody other than Hillary then because she isn't exactly bright or true.

Back