• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official November 8, 2016 Election Day Thread

I don't know. Hillary is one of the least likable people on planet earth. There's been some serious democratic hubris in overlooking how big of an issue that really is.

I'm not saying she isn't. An unlikable candidate allows that strategy to work. When Trump let Hillary and just Hillary be the story, he benefited.

500k votes outstanding in Detroit possibly...

50k deficit for Hillary at the moment... Tightened to 1% then back to 3%.

I'm not saying she isn't. An unlikable candidate allows that strategy to work. When Trump let Hillary and just Hillary be the story, he benefited.

Seems like more of a chickens coming to roost than being fortunate with timing, to me

Fox just called NC. Small explosion of dust from the Randleman area as BKF blew his load.

LOL. Hillary could still win this thing. I won't believe that Trump will win Wisconsin or Michigan until I see it. If he does, I think it should prove to everyone that there is a huge amount of Americans out there who are totally fed up with a lot of things in this country. I told PH months ago that the BLM people weren't the only people in this country who were angry...and that this other group of people was a lot bigger than the BLM group. Interested to see what happens in Nevada. The experts have been wrong about everything else, so they might be wrong about Nevada, too. And Trump still might need Nevada & New Hampshire to get to 269 (or 270 with Maine's congressional district). I'm still not giving up on Pennsylvania, but I didn't realize that Hillary had as big a lead in Philly as she had (405K with 80% in).

Pulling hard for Pat McCrory right now, he was within 3K votes the last time I checked.

The Senate looks safe....like I thought it would. I picked 52-48 GOP on the Senate thread poll.

ETA: Even if Hillary pulls this thing out, I think a lot of posters here should realize that they have completely misread the mood of much of the country. There are a lot of regular, hard-working Americans in this country who have been getting fucked over by the elites & the establishment for a long time...and they finally got sick of it and said "That's enough!".

Last edited:
Seems like more of a chickens coming to roost than being fortunate with timing, to me

Not if you look at the ebb and flow of the polling. It's cyclical.

Wolf needs to stop getting excited about stuff we already knew like we're children.

I don't remember Wolf being nearly this much of an idiot.

lol, wolf is such a fucking idiot.

MSNBC coverage is so much better than CNN's...

MSNBC coverage is so much better than CNN's...

I may turn. John King randomly clicking on Wisconsin and Michigan counties is getting old.

Back