• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official November 8, 2016 Election Day Thread

If trump wins what's the over/under on period of time till he gets impeached for something illegal he did? 6 months

Final prediction because I might fall asleep soon....

Clinton will win Michigan and it's over. But damn it will tiiiight.

The accusations of the combination of dead/black voters of Detroit swinging it at the last minute will make for some amaaaazing memes.

I hate to say it, but I think she pulls this out 270-269

To go from wondering if she'd have one of if not the biggest electoral college win ever to this is amazing

Well I'm literally terrified, but I hope the guy does great. Hoping for more Teddy Roosevelt than Silvio Burlesconi.

I think it's fucking ridiculous that the stalling on confirming Merrick Garland will actually net Pubs an extra USSC justice. I'm pretty meh on how either candidate is going to affect me personally, but damn if that play by pubs doesn't set an awful precendent going forward.

5b1b7cfec1462b17caf6dd6d0b40ae14.jpg

I think it's fucking ridiculous that the stalling on confirming Merrick Garland will actually net Pubs an extra USSC justice. I'm pretty meh on how either candidate is going to affect me personally, but damn if that play by pubs doesn't set an awful precendent going forward.

Agreed, that's absurd and pisses me off

If trump wins what's the over/under on period of time till he gets impeached for something illegal he did? 6 months

I could see him pissing off enough establishment Pubs and Pence working on it behind the scenes. If Trump doesn't get in line with Congress' agenda, they'll get rid of him and stack the deck for Pence 2020.

Not sure what they plan to replace Obamacare with it, but that will be a very welcome move by businesses and a considerable number of people who felt the pain of the rate increases lately.

Back