• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official November 8, 2016 Election Day Thread

He's up 11,000 in Pa., but Alleghany County is only 25% reporting. Unless he pulls a miracle there she wins the state. Still impressive he came back after being down 270,000 early on.

I wish I had seen that. What channel is he on? Carville was a big part of those DLC assholes who set Hillary up for this expected ascendency to the presidency, along with Paul Begala, Lanny Davis, Bruce Reed, Al From & Harold Ford.

MSNBC. But you would have liked him all night tonight. He was easily the first to throw up the "holy fuck we're in trouble" flag. Didn't tiptoe around the fact that losing Virginia meant it was over at 9pm - but just having Virginia be that close meant North Carolina, GA, and a couple other states were 0% chance.

He's no mouthpiece - even as a huge Hillary supporter.

I read something within the last few days that said Bucks County, PA could decide the election. CBS is saying that's where Hillary will need to get votes to win PA. They are also reporting Trump as up in PA now.

All those forgotten voters along the Great Lakes... Those are the ones he went after and those are the ones making a difference.

I love Palma late night hot takes from the streets. We entering a race war?

Dude it sounds like it. Get a smoking habit and spend late nights in downtown streets a mile or two from skid row and start some conversations and you learn some things. They think he's hitler

Anyone who voted Johnson in a swing state deserves a swift kick to the junk (if, like me, you want Hill Dawg to win).

Dude it sounds like it. Get a smoking habit and spend late nights in downtown streets a mile or two from skid row and start some conversations and you learn some things. They think he's hitler

I mean, he thinks they live in hell so it's kind of mutual.

Even when they do they are 30 minutes behind in returns. You have to hit state election board sites. This is a really late bump - Cooper was down 50K votes with 95% reporting.

CNN hasn't mentioned any Senate or Gov races in the 2 hours I've been watching. They probably should cover that instead of repeating the same stuff.

You are entering the perfect time for a significant pay increase, market crashing, free money. You need to stop smoking or you will be dead by 60 but somehow I think you are ok with that.

The 12 NC precincts yet to report are in Forsyth, Guilford and Mecklenburg counties.

Anyone who voted Johnson in a swing state deserves a swift kick to the junk (if, like me, you want Hill Dawg to win).

Fuck that. Don't put up a crook next time as your nominee. Pubs lost just as many voters to Johnson.

You are entering the perfect time for a significant pay increase, market crashing, free money. You need to stop smoking or you will be dead by 60 but somehow I think you are ok with that.

I don't have or want kids, are you terribly envious of anyone's lives over the age of 60? Hell once I'm past 40 it's pretty much over unless I'm super wealthy and can still bang out 20 year olds, and it doesn't look like that's gonna happen

Back