• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official November 8, 2016 Election Day Thread

So is the environment fucked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We honestly have no idea what will happen. None of us. The entire Trump campaign has no idea what will happen. We are charging into the great unknown.

Anyone saying a Trump presidency won't have consequences is ignoring the Supreme Court completely. The liberal judges will have to hold out longer, but it's hard to see them all stay alive for another 8 years if Trump wins.

The Michigan/Wisconsin Obama flips are really incredible. There are some really large counties that went 60% for Obama that are now OVER 60% for Trump.

How does that happen? Especially with Obama's approval rating at well over 50%? It's really fascinating.

Anyone saying a Trump presidency won't have consequences is ignoring the Supreme Court completely. The liberal judges will have to hold out longer, but it's hard to see them all stay alive for another 8 years if Trump wins.

Nope. GOP gets a big margin on the SCOTUS. RBG probably won't make it.

Outside of abortion which I don't give a shit about how does this affect anyone?

Gods will be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck that. Don't put up a crook next time as your nominee. Pubs lost just as many voters to Johnson.

Fuck that. A protest vote for Johnson instead of Hillary was dumb as shit. I know several people here in NC who did that.

Are there numbers that show what you claim? D or Rs turncoats for Johnson?

What's ridiculous is that republicans if they wanted could have crushed trump if they didn't back him. Instead they also backed the great unknown. Trump was a democrat not that long ago, a lot of his positions are not republican at all, who knows what the fuck will he do.

Where's my bball title?

The Michigan/Wisconsin Obama flips are really incredible. There are some really large counties that went 60% for Obama that are now OVER 60% for Trump.

How does that happen? Especially with Obama's approval rating at well over 50%? It's really fascinating.

Two reasons:

The reverse "change" narrative and the black vote not showing up

All you need to do to not let a Supreme Court nominee is have RBG last like 2.5 years and you are good till the 2020 election, it's the new precedent.

Back