• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official November 8, 2016 Election Day Thread

What's ridiculous is that republicans if they wanted could have crushed trump if they didn't back him. Instead they also backed the great unknown. Trump was a democrat not that long ago, a lot of his positions are not republican at all, who knows what the fuck will he do.

Maybe he'll be what we need- socially moderate and fiscally conservative. Or he may start World War III. Either one.

Anyone who voted Johnson in a swing state deserves a swift kick to the junk (if, like me, you want Hill Dawg to win).

Anyone who voted Clinton to be the nominee deserves a swift kick to the junk. Dems have no one to blame but themselves.

We honestly have no idea what will happen. None of us. The entire Trump campaign has no idea what will happen. We are charging into the great unknown.

This is the most honest response of the entire evening

Trump is winning the FUCK THIS SHIT vote

That's all we know

At least Bernie had a semblance of a plan

Y'all fucked up

Yeesh. NASDAQ & SP Futures are halted on 5% losses.

We're electing a president people were too embarrassed to admit to pollsters they were voting for

The Canadian immigration website has crashed. Nasdaq and S&P futures markets have been closed.

Hillary is legit going to jail. This shit is bananas.

Outside of abortion which I don't give a shit about how does this affect anyone?

You really don't think shifting the SC to a conservative vote for a generation will affect anyone?

Guns....abortion....religious freedom....healthcare....immigration....war on drugs....I mean, everything is up in the air, and having people who think we should live like it's 1776 is just scary to think about.

Dude it's over and has been for a couple hours.

You really don't think shifting the SC to a conservative vote for a generation will affect anyone?

Guns....abortion....religious freedom....healthcare....immigration....war on drugs....I mean, everything is up in the air, and having people who think we should live like it's 1776 is just scary to think about.

gerrymandering

Fourth amendment rights...school segregation...affirmative action...gay marriage...everything is up in the air.

Back