• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official November 8, 2016 Election Day Thread

Nah. I like this check on the oligarchy.

Axelrod is kind of freaking out. It's fascinating TV. As the former campaign manager of the outsider he gets it. I appreciate his honesty.
The non existent check since states have tied their electors to the Popular vote?

Looking at it now it looks like Clinton is gonna win, no? Trumps at 238, he gets the 10 from az and wi, how's he get to 270?

Not sure what they plan to replace Obamacare with it, but that will be a very welcome move by businesses and a considerable number of people who felt the pain of the rate increases lately.
How can you even begin to predict this? It's just as likely to be worse

We're electing a president people were too embarrassed to admit to pollsters they were voting for

You're two years behind but welcome to this realization

I'd also wager that plenty of people said they would vote for Clinton but didn't show up.

In a tight election the change candidate generally wins. This is the landmark election that is historically due.

Alright conservatives, now that this is officially a #SafeSpace, how many of your "votes for Johnson" were really Trump votes?

The discussion of the Republican leadership expecting to take back control of their party coming to terms with a Trump presidency is pretty interesting.

Who knows what the hell a Trump party will do.

Oh god I can't watch that fuckstick jeffrey lord on CNN. He's seriously the worst.

You really don't think shifting the SC to a conservative vote for a generation will affect anyone?

Guns....abortion....religious freedom....healthcare....immigration....war on drugs....I mean, everything is up in the air, and having people who think we should live like it's 1776 is just scary to think about.

We already have unlimited guns and unlimited religious freedom, how does making these things more republican change anything. Seems like healthcare was better off before the dems got involved. I'll give ya drugs , but nothing will change (it's just lot worse off because it should). Immigration? Meh. And I'm someone who half his life dated people on visas.

At the end of the day my life ain't gonna change one iota because the Supreme Court changes, so why should I care?

Last edited:
Back