• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official November 8, 2016 Election Day Thread

Those people who voted for Jill Stein look like shades of 2000.

So Hillary is up 6% in NC with 50% in and its showing 0% reported in population centers of Mecklenburg, Forsyth, and Durham? Hmmmm

So Hillary is up 6% in NC with 50% in and its showing 0% reported in population centers of Mecklenburg, Forsyth, and Durham? Hmmmm

When it says 0% that means they don't know what % is reported. It could be 30% it could be 90%. Obviously it's not 0% cause it has numbers next to it, I was confused by this for 15 mins then he explained it

Dude this cnn coverage looks really promising for trump, but Florida looks like it can flip back to Clinton once broward county gets in. But if trump holds Florida he looks In good shape

i thought the 0% is just of votes today - what is showing is the early voting. I need to pay better attention

Don't believe NOVA has reported in VA yet but someone will need to talk me off the ledge if VA does not go for Clinton.

i thought the 0% is just of votes today - what is showing is the early voting. I need to pay better attention

Possible I could be wrong and misunderstood/misheard , I know I wasn't making up what I said as I heard someone on cnn say that, but what you say also makes sense

Don't believe NOVA has reported in VA yet but someone will need to talk me off the ledge if VA does not go for Clinton.

They way I read that map though is they put it blank till it comes in, like it did in Florida panhandle and nova is already blue

Like they keep talking broward county, it has 600k some votes counted, says 13% reporting but entire county is only 1.8 million people, so I got no idea how that works

Still a lot of votes to count in Broward County where Hillary is winning big. I suspect she'll close the gap in FL.

Is Trump gonna take NC, FL, and Ohio? Heyzeus Cristo!

Tampa going more heavily trump costing Clinton the election would be some good tunnels trolling material

Back