• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official November 8, 2016 Election Day Thread

So the entire election comes down to Wisconsin and Michigan as the map plays out. Hilary isn't getting to get anything past those and Nevada. She is going to win the national vote by a couple of percentage points thanks to huge margins on the coasts, but the electoral college math is going to be squeaky tight.

If he gets New Hampshire, things will be interesting as well ... but yeah, it's all about Michigan for the rest of the night now.

Pennsylvania will be part of the talk before the night is over. All you've seen so far is Philadelphia. Pennsylvania will get closer & closer & closer.

Trump up 500k in Ohio and 200k in NC, whoever would have guessed liberal polls would be this off

Pennsylvania will be part of the talk before the night is over. All you've seen so far is Philadelphia. Pennsylvania will get closer & closer & closer.

I still think she is gonna win PA. I get Philly local news here and a lot of the precincts in the suburbs still have lines out the door. You've gotta think those are going to Hillary.

Margins are too big in the southeast. It will get closer for sure, but the votes just won't be there in the rest of the state. Michigan is very likely the tipping point one way or the other.

Margins are too big in the southeast. It will get closer for sure, but the votes just won't be there in the rest of the state. Michigan is very likely the tipping point one way or the other.

Looks like he's crushing Michigan so far

He Trumpsters, give me some silver linings here. My taxes are going way down under President Trump, right?

He Trumpsters, give me some silver linings here. My taxes are going way down under President Trump, right?

But so is the debt.

Bradley effect out in full force. All the "never trumps" definitely voted R.

DeacsPop gonna get trolled so hard

Toss up the leans and it's 268-268 with Michigan as the deciding state.

Michigan picks the president this year.

Back