• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official November 8, 2016 Election Day Thread

No one has any idea what he's going to do.

We know what the Republicans in the Senate and House will do. They'll do what they always do. Cut taxes.

Well we're seeing why Trump was in Michigan at midnight last night.

Bradley effect out in full force. All the "never trumps" definitely voted R.
Any Democrat but Hillary would have won. Nobody will admit to voting for Trump, but in private, fuck Hillary. Then claim you voted for Gary Johnson to your friends.

I expect taxes to be cut and military spending to expand for sure.

This is the one night every four years that I get to drop my undergraduate knowledge. It's kind of fun.

I've suddenly become the guy who all my friends text.

It's Michigan folks.

>"crushing it" with 35% of precincts reporting in

Any Democrat but Hillary would have won. Nobody will admit to voting for Trump, but in private, fuck Hillary. Then claim you voted for Gary Johnson to your friends.

And they didn't just run. That's the big story. Nobody had the balls to challenge Hillary like Obama had in 2008.

Have to give Bob credit, he had his finger on the pulse of the racist, misogynistic white male who is also ashamed of himself. But the pussy should have bet me straight up.

>"crushing it" with 35% of precincts reporting in

Eh. For as much as they talk about votes coming in from large metro areas, the maps rarely flip.

Virginia is for Lovers. And Hillary.

Great job Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recession, here we come. We're all going to lose lots of money. Good job, good effort America.

So many fixed mindsets out there. When Trump's supporters realize that their problems had absolutely nothing to do with the president, it will have been a costly lesson for everyone.

Back