• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official November 8, 2016 Election Day Thread

North Carolina for Trump

Toss up the leans and it's 268-268 with Michigan as the deciding state.

Michigan picks the president this year.

One of the first things Obama did was bail out Detroit. Looks like they're not going to return the favor.

Is trump going over 300? Pretty much 2% higher in every state than polling suggested #silentmajority

One of the first things Obama did was bail out Detroit. Looks like they're not going to return the favor.

Great point. That is really hard to believe. Pub message was let Detroit burn. Amazing really.

Great point. That is really hard to believe. Pub message was let Detroit burn. Amazing really.

I really think the tipping point was Comey paired with Trump's people forcing him to stay quiet. This was yet another high point for Trump in the ebb and flow of this election that happened at the right time.

I really think the tipping point was Comey paired with Trump's people forcing him to stay quiet. This was yet another high point for Trump in the ebb and flow of this election that happened at the right time.

I don't know. Hillary is one of the least likable people on planet earth. There's been some serious democratic hubris in overlooking how big of an issue that really is.

a lot of gloomy Dems on this thread. Am I the only one who still thinks Hillary pulls it off?

If H wins NH and Mich she can lose Wisconsin and still win 271-267, if T wins Utah which is not a given.

I don't know. Hillary is one of the least likable people on planet earth. There's been some serious democratic hubris in overlooking how big of an issue that really is.

It's absolutely incredible that almost anybody on either side would be killing these terrible terrible candidates. Even more incredible that she is somehow worse!

a lot of gloomy Dems on this thread. Am I the only one who still thinks Hillary pulls it off?

She still could, but it's way closer than the know it all dems ever thought possible so board crow is eaten either way

Back