• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official November 8, 2016 Election Day Thread

90bef986e98d8625540a0da87df80375.jpg

just another fucked up institution he was able to leverage for his own personal gain

NY Times down from 80% Hilary to 54% in an hour. It's happening

52% trump

Someone hold me....

And surrounded by Giuliani, Gingrich Christie etc :willynilly:

Holy shit calm down.

I want to throw the fuck up.

This feels like Amendment 1 all over again in NC.

66%. How's them bum bums

This thread was fun but it sucks there was no Chris, townie, 923, etc. It would have been nice to get their reactions as it was going down.

Only a psycopath laughs at a national tragedy.

How could I leave you out of those I named. You were arguably her most passionate shill. At what point did you realize she was not going to win and what was your reaction? Also curious what Wake and Bake did.

How could I leave you out of those I named. You were arguably her most passionate shill. At what point did you realize she was not going to win and what was your reaction? Also curious what Wake and Bake did.

At what point that evening did your mom bust in to your basement hovel to bring you a meatloaf sandwich and catch you jerking off in celebration with your alt-right subreddit buddies?

At what point that evening did your mom bust in to your basement hovel to bring you a meatloaf sandwich and catch you jerking off in celebration with your alt-right subreddit buddies?

You gotta lighten up shoo.

Shit... I thought I was making a joke. Tell your mom hello from me, I guess, and sorry about your current circumstances.

So you're not gonna tell me how you reacted? Were there tears and yelling? Be honest. I know there was.

So you're not gonna tell me how you reacted? Were there tears and yelling? Be honest. I know there was.

I think you will remember that I predicted a close election based on my strong belief that you can never underestimate the stupidity of Americans. I was proven incorrect because 3M more Americans correctly voted for Hillary. I should have based it on the stupidity of the American election system, and will going forward. Regardless, I was mentally prepared for a Trump victory because of half-wits like yourself.

I think you will remember that I predicted a close election based on my strong belief that you can never underestimate the stupidity of Americans. I was proven incorrect because 3M more Americans correctly voted for Hillary. I should have based it on the stupidity of the American election system, and will going forward. Regardless, I was mentally prepared for a Trump victory because of half-wits like yourself.

Well there's your answer. He handled it maturely like an adult just like you thought he would.

So how long is the moratorium on the black vote not showing up tonight for?

Because you realize that is what lost the election, right? Analyze the swing states.

Why didn't Hillary get that demographic out? That's the reflection that is truly needed.

Hopefully the realization is that the RNC and DNC are obsolete. They need to die.

Souunds like you voted for Jill Stein and don't want to take any responsibility for you and your friends doing so and electing Trump and the GOP to control Congrees. AGAIN, if the younger vote shows up, NONE of this matters. You can't deny that if the MILLENNIAL voters show up to vote everyone does, Trump wouldn't be POTUS and we would have the first BLACK female governor.

You will dance try to blame everyone but you, but the truth is your generation will blame the losses on everyone but themselves just like RJ says you would.

Back