• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump files illegal voting lawsuit in NV

The Trump campaign just wants "Trump files lawsuit over illegal voting" rolling across all the media headlines, nothing more. This is over maybe a couple hundred votes.

Highly unlikely the disputed votes affect the NV outcome. Somebody's doing the rigging: the media, NV, Lynch, Bubba, Comey, Ryan, Kasich, McConnell, Heck....Works his base into a frenzy after losing and then hits fleeces them $20/month. Cha Ching!

veep.jpg

Did someone say, Nevada recount!?!?!

Trump files suit to reveal the names of NV polling place workers...

... so he can personally spend the next two months trolling them on Twitter.

lol

As opposed to what? Just erasing any evidence of them when the clock strikes midnight?

After 9-11 I gave Rudy a lot of props.....now he sounds like a meth freak with dementia!

Oh man they just had an interview with some GOP Philly bro how just ran down an awesome list of violations he's been seeing. Said Dems are going around in groups to suppress and intimidate Republicans, yelling at them no Republicans allowed, that 40 court appointed poll workers were ousted by one such group and replaced by Democrats who are changing votes. Tacked on that there were votes on the machines before they opened voting, that democrats are going into voting booths with people unasked and uninvited and "hitting buttons" for the voters...

That was just about the dumbest shit I've heard so far. I'm guessing "anyone with a microphone in front of them play up the rigged election" has been spreading in the panic of Hillary looking good early.

Oh man they just had an interview with some GOP Philly bro how just ran down an awesome list of violations he's been seeing. Said Dems are going around in groups to suppress and intimidate Republicans, yelling at them no Republicans allowed, that 40 court appointed poll workers were ousted by one such group and replaced by Democrats who are changing votes. Tacked on that there were votes on the machines before they opened voting, that democrats are going into voting booths with people unasked and uninvited and "hitting buttons" for the voters...

That was just about the dumbest shit I've heard so far. I'm guessing "anyone with a microphone in front of them play up the rigged election" has been spreading in the panic of Hillary looking good early.

This is the world the combination of Trump and social media has created.

My mom said that doors were left unlocked in Durham during early voting !

I saw the video of the judges response while I was at work and couldn't watch it. Anybody have a link?

Back