• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump files illegal voting lawsuit in NV

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
The shit is already hitting the fan.

BIGGEST LOSER!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:
two lawsuits already

ugh

results of this election have me #nervous about violence

Here's to hoping the trump corp is too disorganized to get out and stage any meaningful post election movements

I think he gets blown out of the water and the lawsuits become meaningless wastes of money and time, like his campaign.

So this is where we are...instead of trying to win, cowards are just trying to keep people from voting. That's how democracy dies.

CBS News is covering the hearing in Nevada now. The Trump lawyer seems very...angsty... The judge does not seem receptive.

Link

For what it's worth, it sounds like the Trump campaign is asking for information to investigate claims further. That said, trying to strike votes because voters were a few minutes too late seems like a fool's errand on its face.

Rudy, Trump's pick for AG, doesn't even know the law. He just stated that if the polling place is supposed to close at a certain, that's when it closes and voting stops. The LAW is if you are in line you get to vote.

For what it's worth, it sounds like the Trump campaign is asking for information to investigate claims further. That said, trying to strike votes because voters were a few minutes too late seems like a fool's errand on its face.

The Trump campaign just wants "Trump files lawsuit over illegal voting" rolling across all the media headlines, nothing more. This is over maybe a couple hundred votes.

Sounds like way less than that actually, but I agree with your premise.

They also pointed out that this pertains to people being allowed to vote after hours during early voting (which is obvious in retrospect). How do you prove prejudice if they could just come back the next day if you didn't let them in? The remedy can't be throwing out the vote...

Back