• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lol

Well, something good came out of this election.

The establishment lost and that's good for America.

You know who should pay for the poor health care?

The rich. That's who. Not me or you.

If you think trump will put nazis on the the Supreme Court, you are a fucking idiot.

The man is a pro choice dem from New York

I predict this will be a great presidency

Get the jobs back

i hope your right but he would have to go in complete opposition to everything he campaigned on.

he campaigned directly on overturning R v W. How is he going to nominate a pro-choice SC nominee?

At the very beginning he sounded like a right wing bernie, but then he completely pivoted to win the nomination. He isn't going to get universal health care through a Pub congress.

He is talking cutting corporate taxes to 15% and gutting regulations and repealing Obamacare for a free market solution.

Obamacare is garbage

The wealthy should pay for the poor

Not you and I Chris

And you think that is going to happen with Trump and a Pub congress? I don't see it.

What is unpalatable about this?

Gotta pay for it for one thing. Are you going to lower personal rates offset this for the pass-through entities.

if you do that, it is going to explode the deficit.

Last edited:
Back