• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official Liberal Gasbag quote thread

I'll admit my disappointment in trump being president does not exceed my excitement that Hillary didn't win. Didn't really expect that. Good riddance to the clintons. I guess we will see what we got with trump. I still don't know what he actually believes. There is a part of me that believes he will be crazy campaign Donald. There is also a part of me that believes he is a Trojan horse. And then there is a small part of me that hopes he will actually lead with moderation. He hasn't done what anyone expected all campaign. Time to find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's gonna be great, unbelievable.

You realize this makes you the worst one of all, right? You know better.

I want to hear about the struggles of being a white male in his 40s in this country. I will be one in a couple of months so I need to know what to expect when my life goes in the shitter.

I wasn't talking about my life

You are younger than I assumed

You act like an 80 year old

It's going to be ok

In this thread, we highlight the random liberal condescending know-it-all posts made by people who couldn't be more wrong about anything, search the archives, there's plenty of fodder. Who is the biggest gasbag on these here boards? Lets find out.

Listen up everybody! If you were a nobody yesterday today you are different. If you were a dip spitting redneck with a shitty job today that has changed!

If you are a bald four eyed sunken chested loser you have to have something to gloat about. CHANGE!!!

Just so we are clear

I'm pro choice

Gun control

Pro gay

Anti death penalty

It's going to be ok

Add pro redneck and pro ignorance to that. You know there was once a time not too long ago when 'those people' was a term that people used for your people. Good thing you guys made it in before the wall went up.

I'm pretty well expecting a recession in the near term. Probably would have happened with a Clinton victory but seems inevitable with the uncertainty over the next few months.

I actually think Trump may be our best hope for some gun control measures. The first school shooting that happens under him, and make no mistake one probably will, he will go apeshit and get some things done. Nice thing about not being bought by special interests.

That's just the tip

It's going to be ok

The world--not Russia only--orchestrated this

Good for the world

I get it. Trump won. Celebrate assholes. Have fun with it. But America lost tonight.

eto-eat-grandma.jpg

Add pro redneck and pro ignorance to that. You know there was once a time not too long ago when 'those people' was a term that people used for your people. Good thing you guys made it in before the wall went up.

Whoa

I'm
Being attacked by someone I've considered one of my closest friends?

Ok then

Whoa

I'm
Being attacked by someone I've considered one of my closest friends?

Ok then

Its not an attack, I'm just stating plain facts. Whatever 'throw the bums out' mantra you are using as your justification for Trump support, the fact is that you are still implicitly endorsing racism, sexism and xenophobia. You can choose to stick your head in the sand on that piece if you want, but it is a point that is not really arguable.

Its not an attack, I'm just stating plain facts. Whatever 'throw the bums out' mantra you are using as your justification for Trump support, the fact is that you are still implicitly endorsing racism, sexism and xenophobia. You can choose to stick your head in the sand on that piece if you want, but it is a point that is not really arguable.

Does this mean you aren't going to say Winston-Harlem anymore?

If Trump makes it great again, maybe. Hopefully he can take the illegals and minorities off the streets so that the nice white kids can enjoy their $240K B.A. in peace.

Back