• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official Liberal Gasbag quote thread

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
In this thread, we highlight the random liberal condescending know-it-all posts made by people who couldn't be more wrong about anything, search the archives, there's plenty of fodder. Who is the biggest gasbag on these here boards? Lets find out.

Hey Knight, imagine all that hope you feel, then pretend you're a Muslim, a woman, an African American - just about anything other than an old white guy. To the rest of the electorate, Trump was selling hopelessness.

And hey, he could still pull a miracle and win today. But the rest of the "he was never going to win" mantra is just escapism. He absolutely could have won - all he had to do was make just one other demographic feel the hope you so poetically (albeit misguidedly, imho) feel.

But he didn't. And you can blame the people all you want, or the establishment, or say he had no chance or any other excuse you want if it makes the bitter pill of losing easier to swallow. But none of it is true. Hillary was imminently beatable in this election - by almost any candidate. The FBI and Wikileak double shot would have been the icing on the cake in almost any other scenario that didn't involve isolating massive swaths of American voters.

And that's just the objective piece. Subjectively the belief that Trump really cared about the things you list seems absurd to me. Just as I'm sure Clinton's fitness to be President seems absurd to you.

But Trump just fucking blew it man. That's all there is to this. The GOP danced with the devil and got burned despite being dealt an incredible hand to re-take the White House. Fix your shit and do better than Donald fucking Trump next time - everyone will be better off.

de-rail - lets celebrate making America great again with some Pitbull. there ain't nothing like Miami's heat

Really this whole thread.

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/26747-Month-Out-Presidential-Election-Predictions

335-202 (Hillary), Dems take Senate and pick up about 10-12 seats in the House (which isn't enough).
If Trump isn't out by Tuesday, the logistics may make in impossible for him to quit. Plus quiting is worse for his brand than losing.
Update.

Landslide.

wyZky.png
Show us your maps
4c64c759cbe619f58e916e442b05e432.png

I think Trump bottoms out hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just so we are clear

I'm pro choice

Gun control

Pro gay

Anti death penalty

It's going to be ok

I actually think Trump may be our best hope for some gun control measures. The first school shooting that happens under him, and make no mistake one probably will, he will go apeshit and get some things done. Nice thing about not being bought by special interests.

I actually think Trump may be our best hope for some gun control measures. The first school shooting that happens under him, and make no mistake one probably will, he will go apeshit and get some things done. Nice thing about not being bought by special interests.

Probably not the right example but I do still think we are better off with Trump than evil Cruz or empty suit Little Marco. Trump won't have policy but he may push back on some Pub BS.

but his campaign promises

I get it. Trump won. Celebrate assholes. Have fun with it. But America lost tonight.

I'll admit my disappointment in trump being president does not exceed my excitement that Hillary didn't win. Didn't really expect that. Good riddance to the clintons. I guess we will see what we got with trump. I still don't know what he actually believes. There is a part of me that believes he will be crazy campaign Donald. There is also a part of me that believes he is a Trojan horse. And then there is a small part of me that hopes he will actually lead with moderation. He hasn't done what anyone expected all campaign. Time to find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just so we are clear

I'm pro choice

Gun control

Pro gay

Anti death penalty

It's going to be ok

You realize this makes you the worst one of all, right? You know better.

I want to hear about the struggles of being a white male in his 40s in this country. I will be one in a couple of months so I need to know what to expect when my life goes in the shitter.

Back