Page 254 of 263 FirstFirst ... 154204244249250251252253254255256257258259 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,080 of 5247

Thread: Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: You're a wizard, Biff

One of the top three reasons why people say they need guns, along with defense from all the other people that have a shit ton of guns, and itís fun to go pew pew pew, is the ability to keep the government honest and shake the tree of liberty, blah blah blah. Then someone goes and does that and itís, well not like that we didnít mean that. Doesnít seem very consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by WokeandBroke View Post
    Or it is just being consistent.
    Not really. Thatís pretty fucked up even for you

Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    Not really. Thatís pretty fucked up even for you
    When a sitting Democrat Congressperson encouraged her constituents to be more confrontational with public officials, I was against it because it was wrong. You?

When a sitting Democrat Congressperson encouraged her constituents to be more confrontational with public officials, I was against it because it was wrong. You?
    A respectability politics competition, how cute.
    Draxx them sklounst

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Weird how your stances on fascism swing so wildly.
    you're a really stupid person lol
    We're going to be good again.

so so so so so stupid lol

Literally hundreds (maybe thousands) of Trump supporters being incited to attack the Capitol to stop the Electoral College vote for Biden, and some of the insurrectionists looking for key Congressional Democrats to murder them while looting said Capitol Building, is now to be treated the same as some people yelling at a single member of Congress. Right.

i mean, shit

SO stupid lol

semi-aquatic like otters be.

Think thatís an Obama-Trump-Biden district, the one my wife and her family are from.

So Female military veteran pilot to politics is 7ft guy to basketball, you donít necessarily want to do it, but society expects it
    Draxx them sklounst

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    LOL. Thatís pretty good. We should have known that wasnít the key after Republicans ran one in a purple state twice and lost including to a quirky bisexual lady. Clearly that not the key to winning independents and non-Trump conservatives.

Shades of Cal Cunningham. Chuck Schumer really seems to like the idea of running military vets in red or purple states and giving them loads of cash, no matter how ineffective or unsuccessful most of them turn out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    Shades of Cal Cunningham. Chuck Schumer really seems to like the idea of running military vets in red or purple states and giving them loads of cash, no matter how ineffective or unsuccessful most of them turn out to be.
    I think Cunningham would've won if it weren't for the scandal.

I have my fingers crossed for current reservist, Jeff Jackson.

We all know the recruitment of military and intelligence related candidates is to counter the Republican claims of "weak on defense."

Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    I think Cunningham would've won if it weren't for the scandal.

I have my fingers crossed for current reservist, Jeff Jackson.

We all know the recruitment of military and intelligence related candidates is to counter the Republican claims of "weak on defense."
    Or, stick with me now, you could stop being weak on defense. Just a thought.

eta:

1. Cal was going to win but for. Flawed execution but the strategy was sound.
    2. You don't have to pretend/posture about a position on defense you don't actually have. If you don't believe in a strong defense (and clearly many of you don't), just say that and why.
    Last edited by WokeandBroke; 10-14-2021 at 08:57 AM.

Alphonso Smith
    but then he would lose his lube privileges

eta:

1. Cal was going to win but for. Flawed execution but the strategy was sound.
    2. You don't have to pretend/posture about a position on defense you don't actually have. If you don't believe in a strong defense (and clearly many of you don't), just say that and why.
    Or, stick with me now, the Democratic Party has basically had the exact same defense strategy and policy as the Pubs for at least 75 years.
    Birds are real.

Yeah, but corporate driven imperialism under a Democratic regime just isnít as satisfying without that nationalist xenophobic bloodlust. Sure we Democrats kill and starve just as many brown people, but we donít do it *because they are brown*, you know because of political correctness and wokeness, we have to make up other reasons to do it
    Last edited by myDeaconmyhand; 10-14-2021 at 09:41 AM.
    Draxx them sklounst

Lol like the Dems havenít written the exact same increasing blank checks to the Pentagon as their counterparts

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Lol like the Dems havenít written the exact same increasing blank checks to the Pentagon as their counterparts
    exactly. jh continues to flail.