Page 254 of 263 FirstFirst ... 154204244249250251252253254255256257258259 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,080 of 5247

Thread: Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: You're a wizard, Biff

  1. #5061
    One of the top three reasons why people say they need guns, along with defense from all the other people that have a shit ton of guns, and itís fun to go pew pew pew, is the ability to keep the government honest and shake the tree of liberty, blah blah blah. Then someone goes and does that and itís, well not like that we didnít mean that. Doesnít seem very consistent.

  2. #5062
    Quote Originally Posted by WokeandBroke View Post
    Or it is just being consistent.
    Not really. Thatís pretty fucked up even for you

  3. #5063
    Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    Not really. Thatís pretty fucked up even for you
    When a sitting Democrat Congressperson encouraged her constituents to be more confrontational with public officials, I was against it because it was wrong. You?

  4. #5064
    Quote Originally Posted by WokeandBroke View Post
    When a sitting Democrat Congressperson encouraged her constituents to be more confrontational with public officials, I was against it because it was wrong. You?
    A respectability politics competition, how cute.
    Draxx them sklounst

  5. #5065
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Weird how your stances on fascism swing so wildly.
    you're a really stupid person lol
    We're going to be good again.

  6. #5066
    so so so so so stupid lol
    We're going to be good again.

  7. #5067
    Literally hundreds (maybe thousands) of Trump supporters being incited to attack the Capitol to stop the Electoral College vote for Biden, and some of the insurrectionists looking for key Congressional Democrats to murder them while looting said Capitol Building, is now to be treated the same as some people yelling at a single member of Congress. Right.

  8. #5068
    i mean, shit

    SO stupid lol
    We're going to be good again.

  9. #5069
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  10. #5070
    Think thatís an Obama-Trump-Biden district, the one my wife and her family are from.

  11. #5071
    So Female military veteran pilot to politics is 7ft guy to basketball, you donít necessarily want to do it, but society expects it
    Draxx them sklounst

  12. #5072
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    124,547
    LOL. Thatís pretty good. We should have known that wasnít the key after Republicans ran one in a purple state twice and lost including to a quirky bisexual lady. Clearly that not the key to winning independents and non-Trump conservatives.

  13. #5073
    Shades of Cal Cunningham. Chuck Schumer really seems to like the idea of running military vets in red or purple states and giving them loads of cash, no matter how ineffective or unsuccessful most of them turn out to be.

  14. #5074
    Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    Shades of Cal Cunningham. Chuck Schumer really seems to like the idea of running military vets in red or purple states and giving them loads of cash, no matter how ineffective or unsuccessful most of them turn out to be.
    I think Cunningham would've won if it weren't for the scandal.

    I have my fingers crossed for current reservist, Jeff Jackson.

    We all know the recruitment of military and intelligence related candidates is to counter the Republican claims of "weak on defense."

  15. #5075
    Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    I think Cunningham would've won if it weren't for the scandal.

    I have my fingers crossed for current reservist, Jeff Jackson.

    We all know the recruitment of military and intelligence related candidates is to counter the Republican claims of "weak on defense."
    Or, stick with me now, you could stop being weak on defense. Just a thought.

    eta:

    1. Cal was going to win but for. Flawed execution but the strategy was sound.
    2. You don't have to pretend/posture about a position on defense you don't actually have. If you don't believe in a strong defense (and clearly many of you don't), just say that and why.
    Last edited by WokeandBroke; 10-14-2021 at 08:57 AM.

  16. #5076
    Alphonso Smith
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    14,131
    Quote Originally Posted by WokeandBroke View Post
    Or, stick with me now, you could stop being weak on defense. Just a thought.
    but then he would lose his lube privileges

  17. #5077
    Quote Originally Posted by WokeandBroke View Post
    Or, stick with me now, you could stop being weak on defense. Just a thought.

    eta:

    1. Cal was going to win but for. Flawed execution but the strategy was sound.
    2. You don't have to pretend/posture about a position on defense you don't actually have. If you don't believe in a strong defense (and clearly many of you don't), just say that and why.
    Or, stick with me now, the Democratic Party has basically had the exact same defense strategy and policy as the Pubs for at least 75 years.
    Birds are real.

  18. #5078
    Yeah, but corporate driven imperialism under a Democratic regime just isnít as satisfying without that nationalist xenophobic bloodlust. Sure we Democrats kill and starve just as many brown people, but we donít do it *because they are brown*, you know because of political correctness and wokeness, we have to make up other reasons to do it
    Last edited by myDeaconmyhand; 10-14-2021 at 09:41 AM.
    Draxx them sklounst

  19. #5079
    Lol like the Dems havenít written the exact same increasing blank checks to the Pentagon as their counterparts

  20. #5080
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Lol like the Dems havenít written the exact same increasing blank checks to the Pentagon as their counterparts
    exactly. jh continues to flail.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •