• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

I guess you didn't read the article you posted, but that dude didn't say Obama was a bad President.
I certainly read the article, its a very even handed explanation of Obamas criticisms. Thats why the reflexive defensiveness was even more entertaining. He's a sacred cow. To white Democrats he's a totem representing their shallow racial benevolence. To African Americans he represents hope and ultimate achievement amidst crushing social and economic inequality. Beyond his status as a figurehead, he was a replacement level president. Obama was only a "bad President" in the way that all Presidents are "bad". He was not uniquely bad.

Last edited:
I think its entirely fair to say Obama was bad largely due to the limits of the office and to the limits of neoliberal reform, but I also think he was unambiguously a centrist, and and it is 100% fair game to criticize his very bad domestic policy when it came to economic issues and his foreign policy. I also don't believe the liberal response that he was without scandal. Killing an American boy extrajudicially is not a scandal?

I certainly read the article, its a very even handed explanation of Obamas criticisms. Thats why the reflexive defensiveness was even more entertaining. He's a sacred cow. To white Democrats he's a totem representing their shallow racial benevolence. To African Americans he represents hope and ultimate achievement amidst crushing social and economic inequality. Beyond his status as a figurehead, he was a replacement level president. Obama was only a "bad President" in the way that all Presidents are "bad". He was not uniquely bad.

Lol. You guys are fucking tools. Do you ever step back and listen to yourselves?

Go ahead and criticize him. Fair game. You want to make some lame argument that "he's bad in the way that all Presidents are bad", have at it. You sound like assholes, but that's par for the course.

You want to claim you are somehow more enlightened or above everyone else on race issues, go for it. But the Bernie Bros and DSA donks helped give us a racist asshat in Trump, who I guess is just as bad as Obama in the way that all Presidents are bad, but Presidents shouldn't even exist at all, so we can't really judge them and if they fall in the woods they don't make a sound.

Fucking insufferable dorks.

Lol. You guys are fucking tools. Do you ever step back and listen to yourselves?

Go ahead and criticize him. Fair game. You want to make some lame argument that "he's bad in the way that all Presidents are bad", have at it. You sound like assholes, but that's par for the course.

You want to claim you are somehow more enlightened or above everyone else on race issues, go for it. But the Bernie Bros and DSA donks helped give us a racist asshat in Trump, who I guess is just as bad as Obama in the way that all Presidents are bad, but Presidents shouldn't even exist at all, so we can't really judge them and if they fall in the woods they don't make a sound.

"You guys are fucking tools."
"You sound like assholes, but that's par for the course."
"You want to claim you are somehow more enlightened."
"Fucking insufferable dorks."

"Do you ever step back and listen to yourself."

Shoo, do you remember when you were considered the board's radical lefty? :)

For the literal one millionth fucking time, "Bernie Bros and DSA donks" (really fucking childish by the way) did NOT help give us Trump and you have literally no statistical analysis to back up that claim, so you can go fuck yourself.

oh?

To answer the question that many Clinton supporters may be asking: By this data, yes — there are enough of those Sanders-Trump voters who could have potentially swung the election toward Clinton and away from Trump.

Specifically, if the Sanders-Trump voters in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania had voted for Clinton, or even stayed home on Election Day, those states would have swung to Clinton, and she would have won 46 more electoral votes, putting her at 278 — enough to win, in other words.

gets offended at being called a donk, calls someone a childish asshole

Your point? There is a distinct difference between his repeated behavior towards me, his objectively dickish response to mdmh, and calling someone a childish asshole after described behavior.

Libtards arguing with less libby libtards. Beta Cucks lose! Who wins? Real Goddamn Americans!

Back