• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

can the minority party call hearings in VA?

Not sure. Also, false equivalence on Kavanaugh-the Senate was actively considering him for a job that they had a vote on. That's not true with Fairfax. Not sure what the precedent is for a legislative body investigating crimes that weren't committed in office or as a candidate.

That said, I think the allegations are credible and that Fairfax should resign, and national Dems (as well as Dems on here) have pretty consistently called on him to do so.

Syphilitic Mike Huckabee doesnt even remember what flavor pudding he had this morning, forgive his AOC confusion.

The sooner y'all realize that facts and reality have no place in sailor's demented brain, the sooner you can appropriately consider his posts.

She is ruining all aspects of America. This is obvious by the 5+ articles on the FOX NEWS homepage focused on the her.

Fox has 3 to 5 articles on her almost every single day, and probably more if you include articles in which she's mentioned without being the headliner. To Fox (and no doubt their viewers), AOC has become the living symbol of everything they hate about Millennials. Which, given that the average age of the average Fox viewer is 69, makes sense in an odd sort of way. What no doubt really drives them nuts is that their generation is passing away, while Millennials will just keep growing in their political and economic power and influence. And they loathe that fact, so Fox is making big bucks by turning AOC into the despised symbol of "America's frightening future."

Some kids met with Diane Feinstein to urge her to vote for the Green New Deal. Feinstein didn't handle it very well.

"How old are you?"
"I'm 16"
"Well you didn't vote for me."

Geez, Diane. That whole interaction couldn't look much worse for her. Any 10 second snippet makes he look like a mean ole witch.

Democrats need to understand that even though children can't vote, there's nothing stopping them for working their asses off as volunteers. And with social media becoming much more important to campaigns, children don't need their parents to drive them around. They can campaign from their phones and computers.

We'll never build a Dem consensus around radical legislation as long as blue state congressmen are rich and obstinate. We excuse red state dems for having moderate constituencies, but we dont hold blue state dems to account with that same logic.

We’ll never build a Dem consensus around radical legislation because Democrats represent the interests of capital.

We'll never build a Dem consensus around radical legislation as long as blue state congressmen are rich and obstinate. We excuse red state dems for having moderate constituencies, but we dont hold blue state dems to account with that same logic.

This is true. Feinstein is beloved out here, too, which I just can’t understand beyond the fact that Americans, in general, are rubes and treat politics like reality tv.

Ph, Obama was elected with that mentality. I would love to see the DNC start working with young people in their campaign organizing.

Back