• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Read above a few posts.

Yeah I saw it. She certainly has the credentials to be President. I have never heard her speak. Can she debate and give Trump a run as his ego is obviously gonna make him run for re-election?

In some photos she looks ok but in others she looks dumpy and nerdy. Might need to get in a little better shape and get some contacts.

in the end, we'll have a centrist and a bernie-bro crush splitting votes allowing Trump to win, if he's still around

Yeah I saw it. She certainly has the credentials to be President. I have never heard her speak. Can she debate and give Trump a run as his ego is obviously gonna make him run for re-election?

In some photos she looks ok but in others she looks dumpy and nerdy. Might need to get in a little better shape and get some contacts.

No doubt she is a geek. I really don't care about her glasses or the type of shape she's in physically.

If your standard is to out Trump Trump's ego in a debate you'll have no one oppose him.

in the end, we'll have a centrist and a bernie-bro crush splitting votes allowing Trump to win, if he's still around

I am a Bernie Bro to the core, but if someone like Bloomberg runs as a centrist independent or forms a new centrist party a la Macron, I am on board.

No doubt she is a geek. I really don't care about her glasses or the type of shape she's in physically.

If your standard is to out Trump Trump's ego in a debate you'll have no one oppose him.

Sadly, a lot of people do.

giphy.gif

and if all else fails, you can always become a witch hunter, it seems to be trending

https://heatst.com/politics/former-...rice-says-shes-a-victim-of-racism-and-sexism/

The Democratic Party has done a great disservice to black people by feeding them this steady false litany that all of their problems are due to racism and that they are not personally responsible for any of their problems due to their own actions or lifestyles. The Democrats have done this, of course, for purely partisan reasons to maintain their stranglehold on 95% of the black vote....but in so doing have done almost irreparable harm to black people in this country. The bottom line is that black people are never going to solve their problems if they are convinced that none of them are of their own doing and, therefore, that they need do nothing differently to change their situation. This is where they are as a result of false narratives that have been laid out to them by the Democratic Party for many years now. All the Democrats have done is to increase division and racial tension in the country.

I've seen all this stuff for many, many years and all the talk about racism and the frequency with which racism is used as an excuse for any problem that any black person may have is the worst today that I have ever seen it....when the reality is that racial barriers have fallen in all areas all over this country in the last 40 years and opportunities open to black people in this country are the best they have been in my lifetime. The Democratic Party doesn't want people....especially black people....to know that, though, because it would be a threat to keeping that 95% of the black vote on their own "electoral plantation". One of the biggest causes of racial tension in this country today is this deliberate strategy by the Democratic Party to continuously implant false scenarios of racism in the minds of black people for no reason other than to manipulate their votes. The Democratic Party is by far the biggest purveyor of racial hatred & division in this county today.

The Democratic Party has done a great disservice to black people by feeding them this steady false litany that all of their problems are due to racism and that they are not personally responsible for any of their problems due to their own actions or lifestyles. The Democrats have done this, of course, for purely partisan reasons to maintain their stranglehold on 95% of the black vote....but in so doing have done almost irreparable harm to black people in this country. The bottom line is that black people are never going to solve their problems if they are convinced that none of them are of their own doing and, therefore, that they need do nothing differently to change their situation. This is where they are as a result of false narratives that have been laid out to them by the Democratic Party for many years now. All the Democrats have done is to increase division and racial tension in the country.

I've seen all this stuff for many, many years and all the talk about racism and the frequency with which racism is used as an excuse for any problem that any black person may have is the worst today that I have ever seen it....when the reality is that racial barriers have fallen in all areas all over this country in the last 40 years and opportunities open to black people in this country are the best they have been in my lifetime. The Democratic Party doesn't want people....especially black people....to know that, though, because it would be a threat to keeping that 95% of the black vote on their own "electoral plantation". One of the biggest causes of racial tension in this country today is this deliberate strategy by the Democratic Party to continuously implant false scenarios of racism in the minds of black people for no reason other than to manipulate their votes. The Democratic Party is by far the biggest purveyor of racial hatred & division in this county today.

There are 164 black people in Randelman, 4% of the ~4,100 total population.

If what he does above is part of retirement, you can count me out. Most if not all of us post during time at work or a little before or afterwards.

The fact that you do this as a retired old fart tells me you have nothing else to do except possibly resserect a dormant KKK outfit in Randleman. For a guy that once despised Bush, you have indeed come a long way in a short time.

Last edited:
"That is the central lesson of how Obamacare passed over intense public opposition, and it’s a lesson Republicans can either learn the easy way—now, while they still hold both houses of Congress—or the hard way—a few years from now, when President Al Franken and a Democratic Congress are in the driver’s seat."

Boom Deacman! ;)

me, too

but will mDmH be happy ?
He checks all the boxes of failed Centrism
-Technocrat
-oligarch
-authoritarian
-austerity manager
-anti labor
-anti banking regulation

Sounds like a dream candidate for people who would also vote for virtually any other Democrat.

Just run Biden/Obama and you'd win if that's the only thing that matters to you. I don't think the P/VP flip has happened. I believe this would be a case of first impression before SCOTUS, which would be bogged down for some time over Obama's legitimacy as 2nd in line to POTUS.

The argument is that he's not being elected to POTUS more than twice, and if something happened, he'd get the remainder of that term only. Again, he was not elected pres more than twice. Legitimacy would be the story in an election where Trump, as incumbent, would not be.

So bkf faked his liberal views all those years?
Another troll?
Or maybe he's simply holding up a mirror.
There's so much trolling in this millennial world that a dissenting view is now attributed as trolling.
What did BKF write that was so wrong?

Back