• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Not true... I learned on this here board that racist or hate-based statements from the left don't count.

If it comes from the left it's just a simple misstatement. Or ham-handed messaging.

Take your pick.

Yep.

I'll extend this to include homophobic comments as well. Many of our most "woke" posters let them fly.

Last edited:
It’s settled: the Tunnels Left trades RJ to the Tunnels Right for cash considerations and a poster to be named later.

It’s settled: the Tunnels Left trades RJ to the Tunnels Right for cash considerations and a poster to be named later.

I love RJ, yall are just fucking assholes who like to bully people because who are anonymous online tough guys, and RJ is a easy target because you know he gets jimmies rustled easily.

You have vastly different definitions of “hate-based statements” than most people. That’s the rub.

I'm hardly the only person who called Omar's statements out. But like most of your millennial brethren calling out someone you like for doing something wrong is against the rules.

The honest way to do it is to hold those on the left to the same standards used to call out the right. You refuse to do it.

I’m gonna guess Ben Shapiro is in that catamount playlist too

AIPAC has come out against barring Tliab and Omar from going to Israel.

Only cowards like Trump and Netanyahu think this is a good idea.

AIPAC has come out against barring Tliab and Omar from going to Israel.

Only cowards like Trump and Netanyahu think this is a good idea.

Glad to see you don't. We still disagree on how to characterize Omar's statements or how the party should treat her, but it sounds like you and I agree this is terrible from Israel.

I'm hardly the only person who called Omar's statements out. But like most of your millennial brethren calling out someone you like for doing something wrong is against the rules.

The honest way to do it is to hold those on the left to the same standards used to call out the right. You refuse to do it.

Nope - still no hate.

I said this from the instant I heard it, but you still can't admit your lie. Even, district (who almost agrees with anything I say) says you were wrong.

I said this from the instant I heard it, but you still can't admit your lie. Even, district (who almost agrees with anything I say) says you were wrong.

Have you even heard Omar's comments in context, outside of the soundbite from whatever brain-eating cable news program you saw it on? Also, District is pretty clearly disagreeing with you in the post immediately above yours.

Have you even heard Omar's comments in context, outside of the soundbite from whatever brain-eating cable news program you saw it on? Also, District is pretty clearly disagreeing with you in the post immediately above yours.

You don't WTF you are talking about...AS USUAL...

What he AGREED with me about is that Townie's ORIGINAL statement about me was WRONG.

What am I thinking? You can't be wrong. You know all. RJ can NEVER be right...even when there is EMPIRICAL data proving it.

Here's District's original post:

Rusty Larue

DistrictDeacon's Avatar Join Date
Mar 2011
I'm with RJ this time - Townie's statement was untrue.

Your asshole, Pavlovian response is proven to be wrong AGAIN.

Last edited:
Interesting. The President insults Asians- Brad and Whatamout are nowhere to be found. A discussion pops up about Rep. Omar's statements, here come the dwarf clip-cloppers to opine!

this guy said it way better than i did

You don't WTF you are talking about...AS USUAL...

What he AGREED with me about is that Townie's ORIGINAL statement about me was WRONG.

What am I thinking? You can't be wrong. You know all. RJ can NEVER be right...even when there is EMPIRICAL data proving it.

Here's District's original post:

Rusty Larue

DistrictDeacon's Avatar Join Date
Mar 2011
I'm with RJ this time - Townie's statement was untrue.

Your asshole, Pavlovian response is proven to be wrong AGAIN.

Why have you started referring to yourself in the third person?

Interesting. The President insults Asians- Brad and Whatamout are nowhere to be found. A discussion pops up about Rep. Omar's statements, here come the dwarf clip-cloppers to opine!

I love how for some reason that I specifically have to condemn everything president Trump says on here or by default I agree with it. I had no idea Trump had insulted Asians lately, although not surprised, and like 80% of shit Trump does I will most likely not appreciate his take.

It's nice to see you and the President finally finding some common ground through.

Back