• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Pretty amazing Hunter Biden only broke bad in the last couple of years. We didn't hear a peep on it from 08-16.

Just your classic self-trained Ukrainian energy sector magnate-turned pipe artist story. A tale as old as time.

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Brad wishes Hillary a Happy Birthday.

Well if it brings you comfort, I complained about the Democratic Party in the past, I’m complaining about it in the present, and I have absolutely zero faith that it’s going to improve in the future. I confidently suspect that far right “Democrats” are going to continue to have complete leverage over the party, and presently we are just encouraging future Manchins to be even more demanding and obstructionist.

Yep, there’s a reason you don’t negotiate with terrorists like Manchin and Sinema. It just encourages more of them. Most Liberals have a price, and it’s not the high. They’re opportunists by nature.

Just take a look at Jim Clyburn’s Big Pharma connections. Makes you wonder about his 11th hour endorsement of Biden over Bernie.

How do people who want to do something get leverage over people content to do nothing?

Well if it brings you comfort, I complained about the Democratic Party in the past, I’m complaining about it in the present, and I have absolutely zero faith that it’s going to improve in the future. I confidently suspect that far right “Democrats” are going to continue to have complete leverage over the party, and presently we are just encouraging future Manchins to be even more demanding and obstructionist.

Replace Democratic with Republican and Manchin with Trump and you know why I've stepped away. You get tired of slammning your dick in the car door.

You just vote. No more volunteering, rallying, campaigining, donating, etc... I'm not sorry I stepped away. Now Ph, tell me a story about the CFP.

How do people who want to do something get leverage over people content to do nothing?

There's more than enough smoke around Manchin and his family. The Democratic machine should be spending millions on West Virginia TV ads discussing his families dark history with energy and insulin. Talk about how he wants to protect billionaires even though there are ZERO in West Virginia. Drag him and his family through the mud, make it very ugly. Destroy his legacy back home. He's old and about to die, that's all he'll have left soon.

Or at last threaten to do all of it unless he gets in line. The party has the bigger weapons, use them.

If not, then Schumer and Pelosi need to resign. They're either cowardly or corrupt. Either way they are fucking disgusting and need to go.

So blackmail?

It's not blackmail. Its public awareness.

But sure, whatever gets the job done. I don't give a fuck about Joe Manchin. He'll die a rich man.

I care about the tens of millions of people who's lives are being worsened by his greed and vanity.

There are even more people who would be helped by his work on the bi-partisan infunstrcture bill that progressives have delayed voting on again.

Take the one year pre-K and child care tax credit. Once institutionalized, they will be hard to vote out next year, etc...

Back