• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Because he was quoting somebody else's post?

"RJ can NEVER be right...even when there is EMPIRICAL data proving it."

reading is FUNDAMENTAL, ChrisL

unless, like your patron saint, you too are slipping down the slope of progressive dementia

I love RJ, yall are just fucking assholes who like to bully people because who are anonymous online tough guys, and RJ is a easy target because you know he gets jimmies rustled easily.

Your faux concern is noted.

I love how for some reason that I specifically have to condemn everything president Trump says on here or by default I agree with it. I had no idea Trump had insulted Asians lately, although not surprised, and like 80% of shit Trump does I will most likely not appreciate his take.

It's nice to see you and the President finally finding some common ground through.

It's like how every time a Lubricated Donkey makes a post about racism in the GOP, we are expected to first denounce the Governor of Virginia.

It's like how every time a Lubricated Donkey makes a post about racism in the GOP, we are expected to first denounce the Governor of Virginia.

Forget about the Lubricated Donkey. Can you help create the laughing pigeon in your lab? Think of how much fun a bird laughing at you as they shit on someone would be.

Even when shown how wrong you are, you have to change the subject just like Trump and PH.

Why can't you admit you were wrong?

Wrong about what? This one is between you and Townie. You refer to yourself in the third person, so I think I'm actually right about this one. Also, you post like Trump tweets. Sad!

"RJ can NEVER be right...even when there is EMPIRICAL data proving it."

reading is FUNDAMENTAL, ChrisL

unless, like your patron saint, you too are slipping down the slope of progressive dementia

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I am pretty sure you are being the same insufferable douche that you usually are.

I love how for some reason that I specifically have to condemn everything president Trump says on here or by default I agree with it. I had no idea Trump had insulted Asians lately, although not surprised, and like 80% of shit Trump does I will most likely not appreciate his take.

It's nice to see you and the President finally finding some common ground through.

When you pick your spots to concern troll or extol the virtues of your victimhood is interesting, that's all.

Personally, I am surprised more attention isn't on our impending Football season...Instead, y'all want to sit here and try to score internet tough guy points arguing topics that most everyone generally agrees on, minus slight nuances.

Personally, I am surprised more attention isn't on our impending Football season...Instead, y'all want to sit here and try to score internet tough guy points arguing topics that most everyone generally agrees on, minus slight nuances.

Nothing to talk about with football, we are going 9-3 and are about to beat the shit out of Utah State. It is known.

WFU sports or pre-election year politics is definitely a toss-up in the meaningless topic of discussion department.

Wrong about what? This one is between you and Townie. You refer to yourself in the third person, so I think I'm actually right about this one. Also, you post like Trump tweets. Sad!

You can't be this stupid. You can be this arrogant.

You changed the subject of my previous post where I showed the ACTUAL post from District that proved your post was wrong to my using third person in one line.

Why can't you EVER be honest?

You can't be this stupid. You can be this arrogant.

You changed the subject of my previous post where I showed the ACTUAL post from District that proved your post was wrong to my using third person in one line.

Why can't you EVER be honest?

As I pointed out to ChrisL, you also used the third person earlier in your message. Since I have been the target of a lot of your unhinged third person-laden posts, there is ample evidence that you do this a lot in our recent exchanges.

ETA: Here is a useful primer from Grammarly on what I mean by the third person perspective.

Last edited:
I have no idea what you are talking about, but I am pretty sure you are being the same insufferable douche that you usually are.

Since you - like sailor, RJ, Joe Biden, and Donald Trump - appear to be in the throes of cognitive decline, check out the description of the third person perspective in this link.

As I pointed out to ChrisL, you also used the third person earlier in your message. Since I have been the target of a lot of your unhinged third person-laden posts, there is ample evidence that you do this a lot in our recent exchanges.

ETA: Here is a useful primer from Grammarly on what I mean by the third person perspective.

There you go again changing the subject. You are the most falsely arrogant and dishonest person this board has ever seen.

Not only that you don't understand the English language. I used the RJ ONCE in that post and it was describing YOUR thought process. I was in no way talking about myself in the third person.

AGAIN, you REFUSE get back to your original post StrickPHTrump.

You said:

"Originally Posted by Strickland33 View Post
Also, District is pretty clearly disagreeing with you in the post immediately above yours."

Even when the post from District I had referred to earlier, you refused to admit you were out of line. Here it is again:

Rusty Larue

DistrictDeacon's Avatar Join Date
Mar 2011
I'm with RJ this time - Townie's statement was untrue."

Since you - like sailor, RJ, Joe Biden, and Donald Trump - appear to be in the throes of cognitive decline, check out the description of the third person perspective in this link.

I see what you are saying, but I don't think he is referring to himself in the 3rd person, but is making up a hypothetical quote that you would say about him.

If I said ChrisL68 doesn't like Bernie, I am referrring to myself in the 3rd person.

If I said, I bet that so and so would say that ChrisL68 is a deplorable centrist, then I am not referring to myself in the 3rd person.

I see what you are saying, but I don't think he is referring to himself in the 3rd person, but is making up a hypothetical quote that you would say about him.

If I said ChrisL68 doesn't like Bernie, I am referrring to myself in the 3rd person.

If I said, I bet that so and so would say that ChrisL68 is a deplorable centrist, then I am not referring to myself in the 3rd person.

SHHHH,,,,don't be rational and accurate...

Back