• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Seriously, RJ and ChrisL - y’all should take a few hours off. Please.

I disagree. I've seen no reasonable rejection of her story. people just keep repeating that it took her so long to come out with it and it's changed, both of which regularly happen with rape victims. Dismissing her story on those grounds is not reasonable, but I hope some one can come up with something. If you've got other, reasonab;e grounds to question her credibility, please share (if you already have, my bad, I've been only skimming the boards for a couple weeks for various reasons).

There has been a mountain of reasonable rejection of her story. It's why nobody but a small sliver of the loco left is even paying this story any attention.

1. She claimed that she told multiple people about this over several years after it happened. So are we to buy that she subsequently repressed it during her Biden is a swell guy phase, or that she changed it to non-sexual touching during her Putin is a swell guy phase or now to sexual assault during her hard core Bernie supporter phase.

2. She isn't claiming that this is a repressed memory. She has even tried to rationalize why she behaved that way in the past while claiming that she had full knowledge that Biden sexually assaulted her.

3. She telegraphed that fact that this was a political hit job on twitter.

4. Pretty much all of the details of her story are suspect once investigated, and she changes her story when new information is uncovered which makes her prior claims not believable.

5. Her backstory has shown a person who is willing to lie and manipulate to get what she wants.

6. There is evidence that her pay was docked twice for poor performance and one of the few biden employees who remember her indicated that she was fired for performance.

7. She was additionally charged with check fraud 4 days before her termination.

I can go on.

I think this lady has many issues, which along with the inconsistencies, was why responsible journalists weren't touching this story with a 10 foot pole. The far left media ran with it and now her dirty laundry has been aired to the nation when it never should have been.

Last edited:
Now do an equally thorough summary of Biden’s lies and flaws.

Also celebrated as the "Lion of Senate" and mounted a primary challenge against a sitting Dem president less than 12 years after Chappaquiddick.

But to be fair, personal responsibility has never been a popular plank in the Dem platform.

Holy shit.....PLEASE tell me about Trump supporters and personal responsibility. This gonna be good...

Biden isn't accusing her of sexually assaulting him.

Remember when Joe Biden was a civil rights activist, or when he graduated from law school with honors? Maybe you remember when he was arrested with Nelson Mandela? Those are just well reputed lies that he has told to large crowds during *this* Presidential campaign. Despite these... mistruths, Biden is still trust worthy enough to run for fucking POTUS

If you're such a fucking stalwart for 100% accuracy and honest, you should probably sit out this election.

If you're such a fucking stalwart for 100% accuracy and honest, you should probably sit out this election.

Again. I don't really care if Tara Reade lies to everybody she knows. None of my business. But since she accused the Democratic nominee for President of a felony, then her credibility must be assessed. And it is lacking.

It's not all like Cosby. First of all, there were dozens of accusations that never saw the light of day about Cosby and Weinstein. After coming forward, Cosby's (and Trump's) accusers kept their stories straight. They didn't change every time they were interviewed.

I'm not talking about misrembering something from a month ago or twenty years ago. Reade planned dropping her story. She knew she'd be asked questions. Each time she was asked, she changed something. She orchestrated her own story and couldn't keep it straight.

There's another drastic difference. Cosby, Trump, Weinstein, Nasser and the coach at Ohio State sexually assaulted dozens of people. The same is usually the pattern for priests and other people in positions of power. Reade is the only person who has ever said Biden sexually assaulted her.

As I have said many times, I think she has hurt many survivors.

RJ, please read the references to Cosby in this thread before getting all up set about my comparing Cosby to Biden, because I didn't...not even close.

There has been a mountain of reasonable rejection of her story.
5. Her backstory has shown a person who is willing to lie and manipulate to get what she wants.

6. There is evidence that her pay was docked twice for poor performance and one of the few biden employees who remember her indicated that she was fired for performance.

I can go on.

I think this lady has many issues, which along with the inconsistencies, was why responsible journalists weren't touching this story with a 10 foot pole. The far left media ran with it and now her dirty laundry has been aired to the nation when it never should have been.

Sorry I have to get back to this horse shit.

1. The "back story" involves her former landlords talking shit about her because she couldn't pay rent when her husband got sick.
2. Bad employee? No way she got raped, she's just been holding a grudge for 25 years.
3. Misdemeanor "Check Fraud" dropped - expunged charges from writing a bad check. Which has fuck all to do with rape, you classist fuck.

You're not fucking objective in the least, you're just regurgitating all the dumb character assassination shit the media is spewing out.

There has been a mountain of reasonable rejection of her story. It's why nobody but a small sliver of the loco left is even paying this story any attention.

1. She claimed that she told multiple people about this over several years after it happened. So are we to buy that she subsequently repressed it during her Biden is a swell guy phase, or that she changed it to non-sexual touching during her Putin is a swell guy phase or now to sexual assault during her hard core Bernie supporter phase.

2. She isn't claiming that this is a repressed memory. She has even tried to rationalize why she behaved that way in the past while claiming that she had full knowledge that Biden sexually assaulted her.

3. She telegraphed that fact that this was a political hit job on twitter.

4. Pretty much all of the details of her story are suspect once investigated, and she changes her story when new information is uncovered which makes her prior claims not believable.

I can go on.

1. Not a legitimate reason to dismiss her story without investigation.
2. Not a legitimate reason to dismiss her story without investigation.
3. Link?
4. Link?
5. Link?
6. How is this related?
7. Corroborating evidence of unrelated thing?

Thanks for trying. If there is actual evidence of 3,4, and 5 please share. 6 and 7, I guess show she's had some problems in the past, but why are they related?

1. Not a legitimate reason to dismiss her story without investigation.
2. Not a legitimate reason to dismiss her story without investigation.
3. Link?
4. Link?
5. Link?
6. How is this related?
7. Corroborating evidence of unrelated thing?

Thanks for trying. If there is actual evidence of 3,4, and 5 please share. 6 and 7, I guess show she's had some problems in the past, but why are they related?

There is a politico story, a PBS story and a Vox story I believe.

Regarding 1 & 2. You are the one who claims her inconsistencies are normal trauma victim behavior.

6 & 7 demonstrate that she was having problems, including job related problems, during her extremely brief tenure as a part of Biden's staff. This was confirmed by a member of Biden's staff that indicated she was fired for performance related issues.

Last edited:
sorry, but the "check fraud" shit is just particularly egregious for you to have posted. There's only 1 source for it, and it's already been refuted. It really seems that you would be more careful, or at the least, evenhanded, in in attacking the character of a woman claiming she was raped.

Back