• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

What is happening to both Hunter and Joe Biden is genuinely sad. It brings me no joy as a conservative to point-and-laugh at Hunter's life. He's obviously had struggles I haven't overcome. I hope the media continues to leave both of them alone.

...so I'll just hold my nose while i point and laugh at someone struggling with addiction. I mean, I don't want to. And I take no joy in it. But I'll do it. After all I am a compassionate conservative.

...so I'll just hold my nose while i point and laugh at someone struggling with addiction. I mean, I don't want to. And I take no joy in it. But I'll do it. After all I am a compassionate conservative.

I don't think it is funny. I am genuinely sad for him. I wouldn't want his life.

Sure let's compare the corruption of a president whose son does not work in the White House but battles addiction to another president who hires his children to work in the White House and said children made hundreds of millions of dollars during that time.

Sure let's compare the corruption of a president whose son does not work in the White House but battles addiction to another president who hires his children to work in the White House and said children made hundreds of millions of dollars during that time.

Right, I am a homer I guess, but I feel like there is a difference between shitting on Hunter, who seems to be trying to avoid the spotlight, and shitting on Don Jr. who sought the spotlight at every turn.

I don't think it is funny. I am genuinely sad for him. I wouldn't want his life.

You are as honest as a trump. "It brings me no joy... to point and laugh at his life." Yet you bring his struggles up glreefully and constantly. To be fair, it's on brand for the party of pain and suffering.

If you can't find plenty, you should be working for CNN.

If you can't name any you must be still be in the trump train. Check your credit card statement they are still dishonestly defaulting to monthly payments.

Harris leaving for Vietnam tomorrow. The woman is a genius with exquisite timing. No wonder she was the favorite candidate for POTUS of our chief sophist in residence.

Very helpful.

Here was the chain of posts:

Sailor posts a link to a media story about Hunter Biden.
Then sailor says the media won't cover Hunter Biden and corruption.
Then someone asks him "what corruption?"
Then sailor says that it's really easy to find plenty of information about it.

What a fun series of twists and turns the grievance journey is.

[h=1]How the Democratic Party's campaign strategy is failing America[/h]
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...c-partys-campaign-strategy-is-failing-america
In 2018, I was involved with a mail experiment that shed light on the effectiveness of moving from propaganda to clean information. That year, a well-funded experiment tested three mailing concepts in a special election for congress in Pennsylvania's 17[SUP]th[/SUP] congressional district.
One of the pieces was a traditional mail format with pictures, color and dramatic headlines.
One of the pieces portrayed the opponent taking controversial positions, as if the opponent had sent the mailing himself.
Neither had any effect.
The only mailing that moved voters in a statistically significant way had no pictures, no colors and only one font. It was lasered onto an 8 ½ x 11 sheet of paper and folded in half with the voter's address on the outside. Inside was a letter. Remember those? The letter said: "We are the Center for Voter Information, we do not endorse candidates, but we provide information about candidates for office." The letter listed three issues and stated the two candidates' positions on each issue. Each of these issues was stated in a clinical way to avoid any appearance of bias. Simple. Basic. Unadorned. It was the neighborhood watch mailing without the picture of the dog.
The mailing added 1.5 votes for every 100 voters mailed.
Among the three mailings tested, the issues were the same. The only difference was that the winning piece had no endorsement, a carefully neutral description of the issues and a respect for the voter in allowing her to draw her own conclusion.
The obvious inference is that this mailing worked while others did not because it was more credible to voters.
In the general election, the Center for Voter Information rolled out and measured the effect of 5.5 million pieces. The result was that the mailing produced 1.15 votes for every 100 voters mailed.
Traditional political advertising is barely working at all.
While voters are choosing parties, we are telling them about candidates.

The reckless behavior of the Republican Party is a historic opportunity to change voter allegiances - but in the midst of this change, the Democratic Party has not responded at all.

Good article. Combine the above with a statement of facts on the behavior of both parties over the past two years and let the voter choose the party of their choice.

The Democratic party doesn't need to say a word about their opponents. Videos of Republican antics and positions should suffice. Doubt that occurs.

I'm not gonna lie, the fact that Biden/Schumer/Pelosi can't get two centrist assholes in line really speaks to the Ongoing Dem Debacle. I honestly don't even care how they do it? Choke off AZ and WV from federal funding? Send in some Teamsters with baseball bats and brass knuckles? WGAF. Bring Manchin and Sinema to heel or GTFOH.

ETA: It's telling that the press compares the Squad to the Freedom Caucus, but more or less thinks that it's reasonable for two corrupt centrists to hold an entire agenda hostage because they want to get theirs. At least there's a collective supporting the progressive platform here. We're talking about two corrupt assholes literally holding the country hostage so that they can get their's.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie, the fact that Biden/Schumer/Pelosi can't get two centrist assholes in line really speaks to the Ongoing Dem Debacle. I honestly don't even care how they do it? Choke off AZ and WV from federal funding? Send in some Teamsters with baseball bats and brass knuckles? WGAF. Bring Manchin and Sinema to heel or GTFOH.

ETA: It's telling that the press compares the Squad to the Freedom Caucus, but more or less thinks that it's reasonable for two corrupt centrists to hold an entire agenda hostage because they want to get theirs. At least there's a collective supporting the progressive platform here. We're talking about two corrupt assholes literally holding the country hostage so that they can get their's.
Weird how your stances on fascism swing so wildly.

Back