• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

as someone who grew up in FL and whose wife grew up in VA, I'm glad her state is finally taking the spotlight for dumb shit

We have a lot of catching up to do before we can approach FL's hallowed grounds.

https://www.campaignsandelections.com/politicalpages/categories/research-opposition

Pay them and they will get your dirt on politicians. Put the info on your website and hope the "mainstream media" picks up on the story. Prior to the days of the internet, you whispered the info to a sympathetic journalist. Or even better a gossip sheet columnist. Dirty politics has been going on for decades.

Don't disagree, but your post made it seem like, while it was the new phenomenon for Republicans, dems have been doing it for decades.

Shmoo, I agree with you. I spent the weekend looking up this Big League media blog trying to figure out who they were. The dirty politics playing field has evened out. Too bad we are all going to end up losing as there is no way decent people are going to get into politics after this. You would have to be crazy to subject your family to these forms of disclosure.

Trump gets away with it because he is absolutely shameless. He doesn't give a shit one way or another, just that his name is in the paper. Conservatives are not proud of the President, but they figure if he doesn't give a shit about his personal life, why should we. If he gets some things done that they want, then all is good to them. Democrats have Bill Clinton in their closet. All is equal.

All is equal.

giphy.gif

Because FL's two blackface scandals are Republicans. Dog bites man.

Strange how not only Fox News, but even most of the "liberal" msm, have done relatively little on the two FL politicians with blackface scandals. However, the VA story is all over the place. Fox News has had their top headlines feature this stuff all day. As you said, it's as if the news media knows that one party's base actually cares about these issues and will thus follow the stories, and the other party doesn't care and won't pay attention.

Last edited:
Well it helps that the FL guy stepped down immediately and the other FL guy is a 30 year old back bencher. Still I’m not hearing about it in FL cycles either.

And just to be clear... is the "he" referring to Gov. Northam or Lt. Gov. Fairfax???

I mean no one on here is defending Northam, and all prominent Dems have called on him to resign, so not sure what type of response you're looking for here.

So before today, we knew that Brad understood fuck-all about 1) comedy; and 2) stats. We can now add 3) removal of public officials to the list.

He's theReff, just like 20 years younger.

Brad, there are a couple pending questions for someone with your statistics' prowess on the Donald support thread you started. Please come help us.

LOL... An avalanche of saltiness from the Tunnels' Left. I wonder why?

And I thought the Democratic Party of 2019 simply will not abide by racism??

LOL... An avalanche of saltiness from the Tunnels' Left. I wonder why?

And I thought the Democratic Party of 2019 simply will not abide by racism??

Agreed, 100% of Americans believe that the Democratic Party of 2019 is hypocritical about racism. I polled Angus.

Agreed, 100% of Americans believe that the Democratic Party of 2019 is hypocritical about racism. I polled Angus.

Brad might just be the lone true American left on this earth, so sample size is spot on

Back