• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Fixed it.
We had a choice between a corrupt shitty centrist sell-out and a sexist bigoted corrupt shitty buffoon. Both terrible choices, but it's still quite clear who the liberal is. Anyone confused over that needs their head examined.

C1_y0dSXUAA3Ng4.jpg

Bernie was stopped last night...by the Democrats.

Cantwell, Carper, Casey, Donnelly, Heinrich, Heitkamp, Menendez, Tester, Booker, Coons, Warner, Bennett and Murray

Don't like their first name. Too unusal.

He's the best 2020 prospect that the Dems have at the moment, IMO. Warren could be good, too, but has expressed zero interest in running. Maybe a Trump administration will change that. There are some interesting names rising through the ranks these days - Xavier Becerra is now California's AG, Tom Perez, Gillibrand, Kamala Harris for the Clinton crowd, etc. I'm not a big fan of Julian Castro based on his work at HUD (but HUD Secretary is a no-win gig), but he could be an interesting name if he does a good job in his next gig.

Castro to HUD was a dumb move with low upside for anybody.

Castro to HUD was a dumb move with low upside for anybody.

Especially when Castro was viewed as a rising star at the time. The Democratic Party has such low politics IQ. It's astounding.

The good news is that I'm not sure that HUD did much of anything controversial, so he'll remain in play if he's able to continue building his resume.

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: But have you met BKF?

Gotta wonder if this was a move by Hillary's allies to keep him from pulling an Obama.

I think one Castro needs to take on Cruz in 2018. If he wins, he's the frontrunner whenever he wants to run.

Last edited:
So I learned both Sherrod Brown and CJ Mccollum are white dudes today

Back