• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

People who don’t know what they don’t know usually don’t ask pointed questions.

AOC is a lot of things, but dumb is not one of them

I don't know how anyone can watch her speak and not come to the conclusion she is dumb. There are a bunch of intelligent sounding progressives (Kamala Harris, Tulsi Gabbard, for all her faults Elizabeth Warren, Beto) but AOC is definitely not one of those people.

When every fourth word that comes out of your mouth is "like" I can't handle it.

I don't know how anyone can watch her speak and not come to the conclusion she is dumb. There are a bunch of intelligent sounding progressives (Kamala Harris, Tulsi Gabbard, for all her faults Elizabeth Warren, Beto) but AOC is definitely not one of those people.

When every fourth word that comes out of your mouth is "like" I can't handle it.

you can't even use "your" vs "you're" correctly on a consistent basis

Dumb recognizes dumb.

source.gif

People see what they want to see I suppose.

Using the word "like" a lot may just mean she doesn't have a lot of public speaking experience. Plenty of reasonable conclusions to draw though.

[explains joke]

When her dance video came out, conservatives saw her BU sweatshirt and said that she can't claim to be a working class person if she went to an Ivy League School.

[/explains joke]

Back