• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

If you are convinced by what you have heard so far, you are one credulous left/liberal.
I don't need to be convinced that someone is a murderer to know that it's a big fucking deal that they are being investigated for murder, especially when I know they had a motive and there is a shit load of circumstantial evidence.

And for the last time, let me remind you and jhmd of the context difference between the Uranium pay for play conspiracy and this - Clinton didn't give her 1/9 approval to swing a presidential election.

There is no credible evidence that the Russians swung the election to Trump, or even colluded with him. No intelligence agency has claimed either. Right now we have investigations of left/liberal highly polemical conjectures. If you want to give credence to that, go ahead. But don't be surprised if most thinking people don't. I have no problem with investigations. Let them investigate. I do have plenty of problems with foolish, malicious, highly speculative, jumping to unwarranted conclusions. And so should you.

If you are convinced by what you have heard so far, you are one credulous left/liberal.

Says the frau who totally believes the Uranium pay to play fairy tale.

Do you also believe there's an underage sex ring run out of a pizza shop?

You don't know that there is no evidence for collusion, you just havent seen it yet. As for the Russians not swinging the election:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/...gation-trump-russia-comey.amp.html?amp_js_v=9
 "...Mr. Putin had “aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.”"

That intelligence report was released months ago. Are you denying it's true, or are you just being obstinate like JHMD and denying it's influence?

You don't know that there is no evidence for collusion, you just havent seen it yet. As for the Russians not swinging the election:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/...gation-trump-russia-comey.amp.html?amp_js_v=9
 "...Mr. Putin had “aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.”"

That intelligence report was released months ago. Are you denying it's true, or are you just being obstinate like JHMD and denying it's influence?

don't have time to read a 25 page intelligence summary right now, and probably wont for a couple of days, I'll get back to you when I do

I need some reasonable evidence, and not just some left/liberal innuendo (and so should you). At this point, for all we know, the Clinton's have done more for Putin's Russia - for cash - than The Donald. Why aren't you/weren't you upset about that?

Your standards for credible evidence vary with the subject at hand.

don't have time to read a 25 page intelligence summary right now, and probably wont for a couple of days, I'll get back to you when I do

Just like every other Trump supporter..."i will not read the information, i don't trust it, fox didn't say that. It is not true"

There is no credible evidence that the Russians swung the election to Trump, or even colluded with him. No intelligence agency has claimed either. Right now we have investigations of left/liberal highly polemical conjectures. If you want to give credence to that, go ahead. But don't be surprised if most thinking people don't. I have no problem with investigations. Let them investigate. I do have plenty of problems with foolish, malicious, highly speculative, jumping to unwarranted conclusions. And so should you.

You don't have a problem with such conclusions.

Booker is alright, Hillarycrats love him. I wish he had supported the legislation to import prescription drugs from Canada. Seems like young Democratic legislators could at least become more honest and transparent about how their donors interests affect their votes.

What about the legislation did you prefer over the one he and Bernie introduced together?

I need some reasonable evidence, and not just some left/liberal innuendo (and so should you). At this point, for all we know, the Clinton's have done more for Putin's Russia - for cash - than The Donald. Why aren't you/weren't you upset about that?

This is one of the craziest posts sailor has made and that's saying something.

We know for a fact that Manafort made tens of millions of dollars from an oligarch who is known to be a cutout for Putin.

We know for a fact that Manafort promised to provide services that would support Putin and promote him politically and in the US media.

We know for a fact that Flynn got paid by RT and stayed at Putin's home.

We know for a fact that Page negotiated with Putin aide's about ending the sanctions.

We know for a fact that Roger Stone made multiple trips to Russia during the campaign and that he knew about the Podesta leaks days in advance of them happening.

We know for a fact that Russian intel is responsible for the hacks given to Wikileaks.

All of the above and more are in indisputably in the public record. By sailor doesn't acknowledge it. Sad.

What about the legislation did you prefer over the one he and Bernie introduced together?
I actually hadn't heard that they had re-introduced the bill, that makes me happy. I understand that legislators are bound (to a point) to serve corporate interests, especially corporations in their districts, I just want those legislators to be more up front about it. If they have to hide it then they shouldn't be doing it.

Agreed. I don't have a problem with politicians representing corporate constituents as long as they are upfront about it and don't forget about their other constituents.

Having read the 25-page intelligence summary, I can say that there is nothing in it that would invalidate what I stated above.

The report does not claim the Trump colluded with the Russians. Nor does the report claim that the Russians successfully interfered in the 2016 presidential campaign. Go away until you have something more concrete than speculation and conjecture.

I'm not getting into this stupid argument with you. You telling me that you don't believe informed expert opinions of intelligence agencies is not an argument. You don't have an argument, you just don't believe what you don't want to believe. It's amazing how Trump defenders have suddenly become experts in espionage and foreign diplomacy in the last few months.

You can't stick your head in the sand and then demand that I give you evidence that the sun is shining.

does not look like you have read the intelligence summary, it is difficult to carry on a discussion with a person who has not bothered to read the "evidence" he cites

Back