• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Does Angus think it's "hypocrisy" when one person calls for the Governors resignation and a completely different person thinks that that Dems should not have called on him to resign? Also, what's with the oddly specific "98.9%"?

Is the rapist still the Lt. Gov? I would choose college blackface over serial rapist.

Dem's really putting the best and brightest out there.

Is the rapist still the Lt. Gov? I would choose college blackface over serial rapist.

The Pubs picked a serial rapist to be President.

The Pubs picked a serial rapist to be President.

Wait. What?
-said no person that has been paying attention for 20 years.

Having <not> said that... they're just women folk. If they ain't cookin' food they should be a worshin' l, cleanin', and doin' ma sex for ME.

We have a rapist in the WH.

We have two sexual predators on the Supreme Court.

Those three are all Republicans.

And we both agree that was a bad idea.

I think because the pubs did it is a bad reason to have a rapist become governor of a prominent state.

For every unethical Dem it’s pretty easy to name three Pubs that did the same or worse. Let’s set aside the president and his entire fucking administration. Y’all have to dig up some governor and a Lieutenant Gov of VA...shall we talk about the GOP in Alabama, the previous GOP speaker of the house, Mike Hubbard, is currently in jail for fraudulent use of government funds, the disgraced former governor, Robert Bentley, used tax payer money to conduct and then cover up an affair with his supervisee and his replacement, Kay Ivey, also GOP, was photographed 50 years ago in blackface (note: Angus hasn’t mentioned this a single time on the boards as no one the GOP asked her to resign) and then there is probable pedophile and twice removed from office former state Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore who was nonetheless nominated for senate by the GOP in the state...shall we talk about that shit? Bosides and all but comparisons between to the two parties is egregious false equivalency.

We have a rapist in the WH.

We have two sexual predators on the Supreme Court.

Those three are all Republicans.
And we agree that the person who is currently in the White House, should not be there. I disagree with your opinion of the Supreme Court judges, but that is a story for another day.

For every unethical Dem it’s pretty easy to name three Pubs that did the same or worse. Let’s set aside the president and his entire fucking administration. Y’all have to dig up some governor and a Lieutenant Gov of VA...shall we talk about the GOP in Alabama, the previous GOP speaker of the house, Mike Hubbard, is currently in jail for fraudulent use of government funds, the disgraced former governor, Robert Bentley, used tax payer money to conduct and then cover up an affair with his supervisee and his replacement, Kay Ivey, also GOP, was photographed 50 years ago in blackface (note: Angus hasn’t mentioned this a single time on the boards as no one the GOP asked her to resign) and then there is probable pedophile and twice removed from office former state Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore who was nonetheless nominated for senate by the GOP in the state...shall we talk about that shit? Bosides and all but comparisons between to the two parties is egregious false equivalency.

This is the dem debacle thread so I really don’t see the point of whatabouting about the pubs.

This is the dem debacle thread so I really don’t see the point of whatabouting about the pubs.

Because that is the whole point with the GOP. If they can find a single Democrat who has done something bigoted or sexist then they will use that person to endlessly bosides and claim that there is no difference between the two parties on such issues, so why not just vote Republican? It doesn't matter that Republicans have a much longer list of people who have been accused of such things, as long as a single Northam or Lt. Governor Fairfax exists that means Democrats are no better than Republicans, so they just need to shut up about Trump and other Republicans doing repugnant things. That is the whole point.

Because that is the whole point with the GOP. If they can find a single Democrat who has done something bigoted or sexist then they will use that person to endlessly bosides and claim that there is no difference between the two parties on such issues, so why not just vote Republican? It doesn't matter that Republicans have a much longer list of people who have been accused of such things, as long as a single Northam or Lt. Governor Fairfax exists that means Democrats are no better than Republicans, so they just need to shut up about Trump and other Republicans doing repugnant things. That is the whole point.

Fox News found one black guy who said that there would be a great awakening of blacks supporting Trump and turned it into a headline story.

Says the guy discussing whether founding father racism was worse the current GOP racism on the 2020 Democratic Presidential candidate thread.

Hmm...need some gub'mint regulation???!!!

lol--see there's hope fer mos' ever'body.

Back