• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Obviously, if you work a low wage job and get seriously sick or in an accident and accumulate quickly unplayable medical debt then you are financially irresponsible.

‘Murica, fuck yeah.

It will also help free people from the opaque shackles of a credit score, something many people seem to think is the only valuable a metric of human value

Nice! Let’s make it easier for people who are financially irresponsible get loans! What could go wrong.

i wonder if once in the last decade or so you've stopped and pondered, as an army of people who now deliver your food and drive you around and do minor tasks for you, how the path has been paved in gold in front of you?

i wonder if once in the last decade or so you've stopped and pondered, as an army of people who now deliver your food and drive you around and do minor tasks for you, how the path has been paved in gold in front of you?

The 1% has gotten that servant class they’ve always wanted. A very large percentage of the population is cheap labor completely dependent on the wealthiest people.

the guy with the wakeboard boat getting mad at people for medically necessary debt

It will also help free people from the opaque shackles of a credit score, something many people seem to think is the only valuable a metric of human value

You're forgetting that everyone on this board is taller than you.

the guy with the wakeboard boat getting mad at people for medically necessary debt

Wait you’re telling me there are individual stories behind these people who will benefit from this policy and not a broad brush group of abusers?

Back