• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

When is Hillary ever going to admit that she just got beat because she is a thoroughly unlikable person and ran a completely awful campaign? It is like a basketball team losing a game when it was a 30-point favorite.

Has there ever been a presidential candidate who felt more entitled to the presidency than Hillary?

Now she is on a rant that Bernie Sanders was responsible for her defeat. She seems to think that...after she and the DNC completely butt-fucked Bernie with the entire primary process...that he should have just forgotten how he was treated and immediately jumped into her arms. (Like Howard Dean did after he was treated the same way by the same people 12 years earlier.)

In case people have forgotten how Hillary & the DNC screwed Bernie Sanders, here are a few of the ways they did this:

1) Hundreds of Super Delegates publically committed to her early-on to create a sense of the inevitability of her nomination, which would greatly hamper any other candidate's ability to raise money or be taken seriously.

2) Front-loaded southern primary states where she would get massive majorities of the black vote....even though these states had virtually no chance of voting for the Democratic candidate in November. In other words, Hillary's strongest primary support came from a lot of Republican states. The states that Democrats needed to carry to win in November (the very key states that Hillary lost) were more likely to support a progressive candidate and were shuffled to later in the primary cycle. Another thing about that black vote as it applies to Democratic candidates: Though it may be gradually changing with younger voters, for decades Black Democrats have been very reluctant to support progressive Democratic candidates over old-line Democrats with whom they have been familiar for a long time. Black Democrats supported Humphrey over McGovern in 1972 and supported Kerry over Dean in 2004.

3) Top people in the DNC like Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Donna Brazile were basically insiders in the Clinton campaign. Wasserman-Schultz reduced the number of debates to as few as possible...and tried to schedule them during key sports events when most people wouldn't be watching. And once they got to the debates, of course, Hillary already had the questions fed to her in advance by Donna Brazile.

So now Hillary is crying that Bernie didn't endorse her quickly enough after she and the DNC had finished fucking him over in the rigged primary process.

No matter what anyone thinks about President Trump there is at least one thing the nation should be thankful for.....we will never have a President Hillary Clinton.

I guess Gavin Newsome isn't running. He'd be a powerhouse. Harris would bring out the Alt-Right. It's a nightmare on top of a nightmare for them to have a liberal, black woman as POTUS.

I am pretty sure a Dem from California has no shot at being President in this environment. Its gonna take somebody like John Bel Edwards.

Pretty sure John Cena would run as a Democrat. That would seriously split the rube vote.

Pretty sure John Cena would run as a Democrat. That would seriously split the rube vote.

Golly Cletus, i just can't decide. On the one hand, I want to #MAGA, but hustle, loyalty, respect, them's all good words.

I guess Gavin Newsome isn't running. He'd be a powerhouse. Harris would bring out the Alt-Right. It's a nightmare on top of a nightmare for them to have a liberal, black woman as POTUS.

It's going to be Oprah versus Trump, isn't it. Palma, need you to handicap that, thx.

It's going to be FIERCE when Oprah wins the nomination and asks Michelle to be her running mate. Stedman and Barack will just be hanging out on the sidelines.

It's going to be FIERCE when Oprah wins the nomination and asks Michelle to be her running mate. Stedman and Barack will just be hanging out on the sidelines.

Does Stedman golf? Because I know Barack don't bowl.

It's going to be Oprah versus Trump, isn't it.

tenor.gif

Healthcare for you! And healthcare for you! And you! Healthcare for everybody!

Back