• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Killed father in law, worried about misinformation on how many games Wake football would win.

Not only that, but I never said that WF wouldn't win another game this year before the App State game. That is a flat-out lie. He is a goddamned lying son of a bitch. All I said was that I didn't think that WF would win 6 games this year...which may or may not prove to be accurate.

WF board liberals are the worst I have ever seen. They will lie at the drop of a hat with no hint of shame. They are arrogant, spoiled and more full of themselves than anyone I have ever met. If people like these board liberals are what WF is turning out these days at $69K per year per copy, they should just burn the damned school to the ground.

http://financialaid.wfu.edu/cost-of-attendance/

Cost of Attendance
2017-18 Estimated Cost of Attendance*
Tuition and Fees
$51,400
Housing
$9,012
Meals
$4,914
Books and Supplies
$1,404
Personal expenses
$1,500
Transportation
$900
Fed Direct Loan Avg Fee
$62
TOTAL
$69,192

Nice

Not only that, but I never said that WF wouldn't win another game this year before the App State game. That is a flat-out lie. He is a goddamned lying son of a bitch. All I said was that I didn't think that WF would win 6 games this year...which may or may not prove to be accurate.

WF board liberals are the worst I have ever seen. They will lie at the drop of a hat with no hint of shame. They are arrogant, spoiled and more full of themselves than anyone I have ever met. If people like these board liberals are what WF is turning out these days at $69K per year per copy, they should just burn the damned school to the ground.

http://financialaid.wfu.edu/cost-of-attendance/

Cost of Attendance
2017-18 Estimated Cost of Attendance*
Tuition and Fees
$51,400
Housing
$9,012
Meals
$4,914
Books and Supplies
$1,404
Personal expenses
$1,500
Transportation
$900
Fed Direct Loan Avg Fee
$62
TOTAL
$69,192

70,000/yr. for an opportunity to be indoctrinated with lefty balderdash does appear a bit much, even for trust fund babies. The good news is that you can unlearn it for free. All you have to do is have the courage to start thinking for yourself. The rest will naturally follow.

70,000/yr. for an opportunity to be indoctrinated with lefty balderdash does appear a bit much, even for trust fund babies. The good news is that you can unlearn it for free. All you have to do is have the courage to start thinking for yourself. The rest will naturally follow.

I suggest you start watching Fox News, reading InfoWars, and doing your research on Conservativopedia to undo all that liberal brainwashing. You don't understand how bad it is.

When was the last time you were on campus? When was the last time you spoke with a current student or faculty member? Got to love the broad brushing that Sailor and BKF are painting with, here.

You do realize WFU has a whole institute funded by the Koch Foundation, right? Or in the Business School, a center for the study of capitalism, yea? What a bunch of lefty balderdash!

Side note: Balderdash is a solid board game.

Yes, the idea that Wake is a bastion of liberal indoctrination is about as dumb as most of the stuff sailor posts. And that's a high hurdle.

I bet Wake has some Muslim students that aren't even under arrest.

*posts Breitbart link*

Much of the "liberal indoctrination" in college comes from people leaving their parents and hometowns and meeting people from all over the world who have different backgrounds and experiences from their own.

Obviously that's threatening to conservatives which is why they don't support efforts to recruit and enroll in the best students from ALL backgrounds.

Bunch of snowflakes.

Much of the "liberal indoctrination" in college comes from people leaving their parents and hometowns and meeting people from all over the world who have different backgrounds and experiences from their own.

Obviously that's threatening to conservatives which is why they don't support efforts to recruit and enroll in the best students from ALL backgrounds.

Bunch of snowflakes.

There are some exceptions, but years ago I saw a clear trend in facebook posts from people I knew in high school. Most of those who stayed in my home county, or who simply moved to another rural county or small town in central or western NC, their political, religious, and cultural views have barely changed in the 25+ years since I graduated. However, those who left for good after high school and now live in larger cities (even if they stayed in NC) tend to be much more liberal, politically and culturally. Even those who left and are still conservative aren't nearly as culturally conservative as the ones who stayed in rural NC, and their values resemble those of suburban, business-oriented Republicans instead of the Religious Right. As I said, there are some notable exceptions in both cases - I know some rural liberals and urban right-wingers, but they're definitely the exceptions, not the rule. Going to college and grad school, traveling a good deal, living in large cities, making friends with people of different races, religions, sexual orientation, etc. aren't a guarantee that you'll be more liberal, but in my experience it certainly helps. There's definitely something comforting and secure about staying in your hometown or in another similar town, but it also doesn't require you to stretch yourself, and your chances of meeting people different from you are a lot less in most rural places and small towns.

Last edited:
Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: The Empire Strikes Back

Same in my experience. What's interesting to me is me and my close friends from Wake who were all involved in religious organizations in college who are considerably more liberal 20 years later yet are still heavily involved in their churches.

I also have a lot of friends from my single days in Tampa who I don't remember being liberal who got woke in their late 20s and early 30s after experiencing the world more.

Last edited:
Imagine how many democrats would be republicans if we argued about taxes and the economy instead of gay rights and bathroom bills. Imagine just how many republicans would vote Democrat if abortion wasn't on the table (If it's even on the table)

Imagine how many democrats would be republicans if we argued about taxes and the economy instead of gay rights and bathroom bills. Imagine just how many republicans would vote Democrat if abortion wasn't on the table (If it's even on the table)

TITCR

Y’all know that Sean Hannity sent his kid to Wake right?

Holy shit. I had no idea about this. What years? Just did a quick search and saw where his son plays on our tennis team but did t see anything about the other one.

Back