• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Tim Kaine really delivered the rust belt. LOL

The Clinton campaign was so damn tone deaf.

Kaine was there to get Virginia and he delivered. :umkc:

Agree about Booker's problems. Any digging around will likely find a lot of skeletons in Newark. He'd be good primary foil though.

Not sure ego is a problem.

It is when you're too self-infatuated to realize that your understanding of the political landscape and resulting strategy are both lacking.

Who won the election again?

It is when you're too self-infatuated to realize that your understanding of the political landscape and resulting strategy are both lacking.

Who won the election again?

So you're saying he will need a signature hat?

Do you care to back this up?

Okay really tough, but I'll take a shot: took over and ruined our health care system, ignored and/or flouted immigration laws, undermined the military, regulated coal into oblivion, stopped the pipeline, tried but failed on cap and trade, caved to Iran, butchered foreign policy in the Middle East and Asia, got pawned by Putin, pushed gun control at every turn, refused to acknowledge Islamic terrorism, went all over the world blaming America, pushed gun control, fought for abortion rights, refused to cut any entitlements, refused to challenge the BLM crowd or any union, pushed for affirmative action, transgender rights, and every other politically correct constituency, politicized virtually every agency, particularly EPA, DOL and Justice, ruled by executive order and repeatedly lost in the SCOTUS when he did so. Lots more but sorry I am out of time.

Strick, you want to point out all the actual liberal stuff Obama didn't do?

Okay really tough, but I'll take a shot: took over and ruined our health care system, ignored and/or flouted immigration laws, undermined the military, regulated coal into oblivion, stopped the pipeline, tried but failed on cap and trade, caved to Iran, butchered foreign policy in the Middle East and Asia, got pawned by Putin, pushed gun control at every turn, refused to acknowledge Islamic terrorism, went all over the world blaming America, pushed gun control, fought for abortion rights, refused to cut any entitlements, refused to challenge the BLM crowd or any union, pushed for affirmative action, transgender rights, and every other politically correct constituency, politicized virtually every agency, particularly EPA, DOL and Justice, ruled by executive order and repeatedly lost in the SCOTUS when he did so. Lots more but sorry I am out of time.

What do you think the word "liberal" means?

220px-Gabrielle_Giffords_official_portrait.jpg

Actually I think a true wild card like Gabby Giffords might get the Dems back in the game. She is a true patriot and team Trump would have their hands full with her. Also could probably deliver AZ.

220px-Gabrielle_Giffords_official_portrait.jpg

Actually I think a true wild card like Gabby Giffords might get the Dems back in the game. She is a true patriot and team Trump would have their hands full with her. Also could probably deliver AZ.

Is she capale of running a campaign? I can't imagine she ever will be.

Back